PDA

View Full Version : i write this when im drunk

hyperdude
May 2nd, 2015, 11:31 PM
this is the first time ive been this drunk.. i went to a party..if mom dad was home and found out how drunk i was they'd prolly take my phone..my macbook... but i just wanna ask..

how often u been so drunk u write stupid stuff online??

do u regret it the next day?

hah im backtracking and deleting and correcting all my typos but i think it came out well enough..finally i wanna ask:

when was the first time you got reeally really drunk? my first time was prolly now lo... My name is Adrian, ill be 14 sept 24... i know im not supposed to be drunk, but in my country its not illegal to be drunk.. so i can ask you all: when was the first time you you got really really drunk?

i hope i dont regret writing this later on......... but i think its okay.

i like this website, its so old fashioned! ^^ very retro !

fairmaiden
May 3rd, 2015, 12:46 AM
It's pretty concerning that you're drunk at the age of 13.

You're probably not that drunk if you're able to find your way to the Virtual Teen website, find the correct forum, and then post a thread.

I've never been drunk before.

hyperdude
May 3rd, 2015, 01:34 AM
its now 8 in the morniong where i am.. mom dad arent here until like tonight, as long as i delete and correct myself its not so hard to make a post in here. I can sorta understand the fun of being drunk.. its like one giant feeling of "i dont give a sh*************" . .. very liberating.

theres a famous saying here that its from kids and drunk people u hear the truth, well i feel very happy now.. so does this mean im a happy drunk? I hope so.. i hear a lot of people get violent when theyre drunk.

i hate my brother.. my life sucks. but this feels very nice. i like it.

Vermilion
May 3rd, 2015, 01:50 AM
its now 8 in the morniong where i am.. mom dad arent here until like tonight, as long as i delete and correct myself its not so hard to make a post in here. I can sorta understand the fun of being drunk.. its like one giant feeling of "i dont give a sh*************" . .. very liberating.

theres a famous saying here that its from kids and drunk people u hear the truth, well i feel very happy now.. so does this mean im a happy drunk? I hope so.. i hear a lot of people get violent when theyre drunk.

i hate my brother.. my life sucks. but this feels very nice. i like it.

Drinking doesn't fix any problems just bare that in mind. I'm a happy/ sad drunk. First time was 12 2 weeks before my 13.

Abhorrence
May 3rd, 2015, 04:35 AM
I first got drunk last year when I was 15. At a house party. The time after that I spent two days at my friends house and we got absolutely fucked both nights.

I've only ever got absolutely horrifically drunk once and that was at a Halloween party. I threw up quite a bit and then couldn't get myself off the floor.

When I drink I'm quite touchy, sociable and happy until I drink a bit too much then I cry a bit and spill truths I don't want to spill and then I get angry and then I get into party mood again. Fun times.

Dortmund
May 3rd, 2015, 06:00 AM
I was 15 drinkng at a beach party. When I'm drunk though I definitely wouldn't be able to manage to get onto a forum and post a thread.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 3rd, 2015, 07:17 AM
Don't do that periodically, bro.

Zachary G
May 3rd, 2015, 08:56 AM
Though I have had my share of glasses of wine with my family, I have never had the privilege of being drunk and I dont see what fun there is in being drunk. Its just not that appealing to me. Can someone explain the appeal to me?

Left Now
May 3rd, 2015, 09:34 AM
Drunk at the age of 13?Too soon.Too soon.

Anyway I have never gotten drunk in my whole life,leaving getting heavily drunk aside.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 3rd, 2015, 12:44 PM
Drunk at the age of 13?Too soon.Too soon.

Anyway I have never gotten drunk in my whole life,leaving getting heavily drunk aside.

This is the new teen trend nowadays, just like smoking was before this.
Next on the trend list: drugs.

Pretty sure it was trendy for children to do drugs back in the 60's.
It's been awhile since that time. Wondering when this trend's coming back.

Left Now
May 3rd, 2015, 01:19 PM
This is the new teen trend nowadays, just like smoking was before this.
Next on the trend list: drugs.

Pretty sure it was trendy for children to do drugs back in the 60's.
It's been awhile since that time. Wondering when this trend's coming back.

Actually in this matter I can say I understand what you say.This year we were the last grade of our high school but the previous last grade which were in front of us in high school last year had the same issues.Many of their students were smokers and since such an act is not permitted in school,they would go out and buy cigarets and use it.

Although their work was not good at all,but still they were at least 18 years old when doing it.But getting drunk in such an age...I can't even imagine how it is.

Andyyy95
May 4th, 2015, 08:02 AM
My name is Adrian, ill be 14 sept 24... i know im not supposed to be drunk, but in my country its not illegal to be drunk..
Drunk at the age of 13? Gosh, that's so naughty :O
What country are you from (if you don't mind me asking) that allows young teenagers to drink legally?!

This, basically... I consider getting drunk to be irresponsible, but that's my view...

hyperdude
May 4th, 2015, 10:12 AM
Drunk at the age of 13? Gosh, that's so naughty :O
What country are you from (if you don't mind me asking) that allows young teenagers to drink legally?!

This, basically... I consider getting drunk to be irresponsible, but that's my view...

my country does not arrest or criminalize people for drinking like some police states do. my country is Norway. if someone is 8 years old and found beer by accident and drank it that dude isnt breaking a law...

you can see it here in this link.. in Norway and MANY MANY MANY other countries there arent drinking age limits in the law, only age limits for buying alcohol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age#Europe

that doesnt mean that parents cant punish you if they found out, by mine didnt find out!

i didn't throw up the next day, i thought you were supposed to throw up the day after being drunk.. i just felt very very hungry and tired.

Babs
May 4th, 2015, 12:10 PM
hyperdude you don't ALWAYS throw up after being drunk. I can't stop you from drinking underage (although I agree 13 is definitely too young) but you're clearly ill informed. Please educate yourself if you're gonna make a habit of drinking.

Left Now
May 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM
i didn't throw up the next day, i thought you were supposed to throw up the day after being drunk.. i just felt very very hungry and tired.

You have overdrunk Ethanol,which means that you have recieved a huge amount of energy in a short time and your body has both given a physiological response to that energy and its effects on your CNS,so your tireness is something regular after heavy drinking and also your hunger.Also,I think that amount of alcohol which you've drunk has also affected your liver too,which can a way affect the energy which you could've recieved.

Plus+Drinking,even in small amounts,with all goods which it can have,in long terms of using will surely have its effects on your liver,specially,and kidneys which can be a serious problem for you when you grow up.The fact that you have begun drinking in such an age will make these problems happen sooner.

I am not in a position to tell you not to drink,but I sincerly urge you to act carefully when you drink.Don't drink carelessly.Specially in this age.

Dreamer98
May 4th, 2015, 03:57 PM
You're definitely too young for that , as first .
As second , you should think more next time when someone offers you alcohol . :D
I've never been drunk , so I don't know what are post effects , but it's surely bad . :D :D

jssixna
May 5th, 2015, 01:37 AM
Well in my country, it'd be illegal. Even though you're 13, your country has no specific law forbidding alcohol for youth so we cannot stop you. But ALWAYS be prepared for the consequences you could face. Drink less, or don't drink at all!

hithere14
May 5th, 2015, 12:30 PM
i think being over 11 is a okay time to be drunk

Breadzilla
May 5th, 2015, 03:00 PM
my country does not arrest or criminalize people for drinking like some police states do. my country is Norway. if someone is 8 years old and found beer by accident and drank it that dude isnt breaking a law...

you can see it here in this link.. in Norway and MANY MANY MANY other countries there arent drinking age limits in the law, only age limits for buying alcohol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age#Europe

that doesnt mean that parents cant punish you if they found out, by mine didnt find out!

I'd strongly recommend you to not drink until June, considering this month is a rather dangerous time to be drinking. I've seen plenty of people under 18 years old get sent home to their parents, or being brought in by the police for the night, although it depends on how drunk you are, your age and stuff like that.

At the very least don't let it become a regular habit, as that will ruin your future. Don't accept drinks from people you don't know, lots of rapedrugs around during May in Norway, and stay safe.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, whether it'll be in Norwegian or English is up to you.
Sincerely a Russ who already has spent too many long nights out :P

SethfromMI
May 6th, 2015, 05:30 PM
It's pretty concerning that you're drunk at the age of 13.

You're probably not that drunk if you're able to find your way to the Virtual Teen website, find the correct forum, and then post a thread.

I've never been drunk before.

this. as it is I don't get drunk since I don't drink, so I don't have to worry about posting stupid things while drunk ( just stupid things while I'm sober haha)

The Faulted
May 6th, 2015, 06:58 PM
First got drunk at fourteen. I don't think thirteen is wayyyy too young. once you enter high school it's bound to happen.

Let Me Be a Pony
May 10th, 2015, 08:36 PM
First got drunk at fourteen. I don't think thirteen is wayyyy too young. once you enter high school it's bound to happen.

I first got drunk heavily when I was about 17.
Nowadays, drinking with your high school friends and doing drugs with them is a trend. Yes, normal by these standards of the 21 century lifestyle.
13 is too young for the elder generations, since some of them did not inhabit themselves around this lifestyle at such an early age.
Have seen younger teenagers do drugs at this age. Pathetic a lot in my eyes. Okay, alcohol I understand, but drugs? Come on, bro.

hyperdude
May 10th, 2015, 11:47 PM
I write this when I'm sober.

TacoMan
July 17th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Once I was at a party and they had jello which had alcohol (Jello shots ) I took way too many of them and ended up texting random crap to my friends. Never knew they were jello shots until the next day; -;

Emerald Dream
July 17th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Once I was at a party and they had jello which had alcohol (Jello shots ) I took way too many of them and ended up texting random crap to my friends. Never knew they were jello shots until the next day; -;

Please do not post in threads with more than two months of inactivity. :locked: