PDA

View Full Version : "Farewells" Section

Microcosm
May 1st, 2015, 01:15 PM
This would be right above or below the introductions section and would be for people leaving the forum to say a proper goodbye. Thoughts?

Horatio Nelson
May 1st, 2015, 01:21 PM
I think it's a good idea, but, I think TWPR serves that purpose just as well as a new section would. Especially because the section is members only.

azure moonstone
May 1st, 2015, 01:28 PM
In the big picture, regarding VT...there are far fewer goodbye threads than there are introductions. Like Horatio Nelson - I think these work well in TWPR, because the members saying goodbye are normally known and TWPR is a private forum. I don't see a separate section getting enough activity to justify it either.

It's a good idea, just not enough of a need for it. :)

Typhlosion
June 3rd, 2015, 07:19 PM
Why not merge the introductions with farewells, if there's really a problem of them staying in TWPR?

Kinda sad to think that the amount of farewells actually makes such a suggestion thinkable :l

SethfromMI
June 3rd, 2015, 07:23 PM
I think farewells are good where they are at now. the majority of people who make the have been around awhile and they have the chance t be seen by more people. I know I don't rarely go into the introduction section (though maybe I should) and it will be more likely to miss when people say good bye if they are somewhere obscure.

Deleted User
June 4th, 2015, 10:38 PM
VT is a black hole anyway. You say goodbye and then end up revisiting later anyway. So that section would probably just be all repeat threads, lol.

ImCoolBeans
June 5th, 2015, 09:15 AM
I don't think it's necessary to have a separate section for farewell threads. They don't overwhelm TWPR and I don't think it would really be a very active section.