PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think of thisss

fairmaiden
April 29th, 2015, 07:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hCq6oAo.jpg
ta-dah! I made a marina wallpaper and I am pretty damn proud.

It took me two days, but I spent about 1 hour a day on it so about 2 hours in total aha.

Ignore the little writing at the bottom; it's just an inspirational quote thing to keep me motivated (however ridiculous that sounds lmao).

So what do you guys think of it?

Uranus
April 29th, 2015, 08:04 AM
I really like it! :)
You have done a fantastic job!

fairmaiden
April 29th, 2015, 08:52 AM
I really like it! :)
You have done a fantastic job!
Aw thank you so much! :)

Uranus
April 29th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Aw thank you so much! :)

You're very welcome!
You should post some more artwork. You really have some talent :)

Microcosm
April 29th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I like it! Definitely agree with Bright Nights as well ^^^

fairmaiden
April 29th, 2015, 09:39 PM
You're very welcome!
You should post some more artwork. You really have some talent :)
Aw thanks, I'm currently making a Lana Del Rey one so hopefully I'll post it within the next few days.
I like it! Definitely agree with Bright Nights as well ^^^
Awww, thank you!!!! :)

Hideous
April 29th, 2015, 09:58 PM
I love Marina and the Diamonds!

Lovely colors, love the font, love the avi, great work!!!

fairmaiden
April 30th, 2015, 12:23 PM
I love Marina and the Diamonds!

Lovely colors, love the font, love the avi, great work!!!
Haha I love her too!

Thank you so so much!! :)

Ridonks_CB
April 30th, 2015, 06:39 PM
That looks great! I like how the picture of the girl stands out nicely with the background. Nice job, you've got skill :)!

Let Me Be a Pony
May 1st, 2015, 02:21 AM
I love purple and pink, because they're manly colors(according to the time before the 20th century), so I will say that this is the manliest work I've seen!
The purple makes me really hungry and it's pumping me to go run and do angry stuff, like open a cereal box in an angry manner.

I love how it blends in with the picture(which has a little purple also). And IF THIS was actually a table cover I WOULD buy it to eat my food on this, because I'd stare on this instead of my food, and staring on this would make me hungrier and MOAR food MOAR joy. Make moar and when you turn this into a table cover, let me have a percent of the sales, because it's a good offer FOR YOU!

fairmaiden
May 1st, 2015, 02:29 AM
That looks great! I like how the picture of the girl stands out nicely with the background. Nice job, you've got skill :)!
aww you're too sweet :) <3 thank you so much!!!
I love purple and pink, because they're manly colors(according to the time before the 20th century), so I will say that this is the manliest work I've seen!
The purple makes me really hungry and it's pumping me to go run and do angry stuff, like open a cereal box in an angry manner.

I love how it blends in with the picture(which has a little purple also). And IF THIS was actually a table cover I WOULD buy it to eat my food on this, because I'd stare on this instead of my food, and staring on this would make me hungrier and MOAR food MOAR joy. Make moar and when you turn this into a table cover, let me have a percent of the sales, because it's a good offer FOR YOU!
Lmfao aww tysm!!!!!!!! :D #manlywallpapers #tablecoverscomingsoon

lliam
July 29th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Even though I don't know Marina and the Diamonds, and probably their music isn't my taste of music, i think, the wall paper is very well done.

Microcosm
July 30th, 2015, 01:45 PM
Even though I don't know Marina and the Diamonds, and probably their music isn't my taste of music, i think, the wall paper is very well done.

Please refrain from bumping threads which have been inactive for more than two months.

:locked2: