PDA

View Full Version : Dog food tastes awesome.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 29th, 2015, 12:02 AM
No, I lied. It does not.
Wanted to try how it tastes like so I gave it a try.
Tastes as worse as it smells.
Ice-cream was a good idea to get that taste out of my mouth.

Scooby snacks taste the same way. Only reason why Shaggy eats them is because he's a junkie, and because weed makes you really hungry. So yes, no wonder he's eating dog food.
I swear, if Scooby Doo was never invented, I would've never tried eating dog food.

EDIT: I'm more hungry now.

PinkFloyd
April 29th, 2015, 01:39 AM
I'm glad I read this. I seriously am... :lol:

To kinda sorta relate, one time I was bored and wondered what Windex tasted like so I got a small amount and put it in my mouth. It tastes EXACTLY like it smells and then very bitter I guess because it's a base on the pH scale. Moral of the story, Windex doesn't taste good.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 29th, 2015, 02:12 AM
I'm glad I read this. I seriously am... :lol:

To kinda sorta relate, one time I was bored and wondered what Windex tasted like so I got a small amount and put it in my mouth. It tastes EXACTLY like it smells and then very bitter I guess because it's a base on the pH scale. Moral of the story, Windex doesn't taste good.

LOL, happy I ain't the only one that's done such stuff. I've tasted my dog's pate meal also. It had no taste. It was like eating water.
I was really starting to convince myself that my dog's food tastes amazing, since I was hungry. Nope.

And you can kill yourself with Windex, if you drink enough(and it requires a lot of Windex to kill yourself).
Would never drink cleaning fluids, unless I'm the last person on Earth, then I would have a perfect reason to experiment with cleaning, since no one else would clean for me. :<

phuckphace
April 29th, 2015, 04:27 AM
^ at least you didn't do what a certain dumbass I know irl did and empty half a bottle of Visine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visine) into his mouth while drunk/high

as the Wik article notes, it can fuck you up pretty good if put anywhere but in your eyes, and it did. dude was puking and seizing up, and it freaked us all out.

CosmicNoodle
April 29th, 2015, 04:47 AM
The only reason Shaggy would eat those snacks was because he had the munchies from being high as fuck.

jessie3
April 29th, 2015, 05:25 AM
The only reason Shaggy would eat those snacks was because he had the munchies from being high as fuck.

Lol yes, this.

fairmaiden
April 30th, 2015, 11:05 AM
yuckk

Ridonks_CB
April 30th, 2015, 06:59 PM
I tried them once too out of curiosity, and they were very gross.
I was once also curious as to how powdered baby milk tasted, so when my mother went to get my baby brother (at the time) from his crib, I took a sip and gagged for the next 10 minutes.
I have to stop being curious.

Elysium
April 30th, 2015, 07:17 PM
I've always wondered. I think dog food smells good, though not appetizing. It just smells pleasant.

SethfromMI
April 30th, 2015, 08:10 PM

I always though Scooby Snacks was just a euphemism for drugs

Bmble_B
April 30th, 2015, 08:48 PM
The craziest thing I ate was...um...nothing I guess. My life's boring xD

tiffany1
May 1st, 2015, 02:22 AM
I ate fried grasshoppers in cambodia

fighterpilot360
May 7th, 2015, 10:54 AM
it tastes fine if your hungry but its a little too crunchy to eat all the time

Sardintroll
May 7th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Well, if I had to choose between dog food and liver, I'd pick dog food any day. :P

Beth
May 7th, 2015, 02:40 PM
Well, if I had to choose between dog food and liver, I'd pick dog food any day. :P

A double vote on this one lol. Kibbles and bits looking mighty fine along side liver.

Melodic
May 7th, 2015, 02:43 PM
I tried dog food when I was 4. I remember telling my mom "Now I know why Bear keeps trying to eat my food!" Blech, it was disgusting!

PinkFloyd
May 7th, 2015, 11:27 PM
LOL, happy I ain't the only one that's done such stuff. I've tasted my dog's pate meal also. It had no taste. It was like eating water.
I was really starting to convince myself that my dog's food tastes amazing, since I was hungry. Nope.

And you can kill yourself with Windex, if you drink enough(and it requires a lot of Windex to kill yourself).
Would never drink cleaning fluids, unless I'm the last person on Earth, then I would have a perfect reason to experiment with cleaning, since no one else would clean for me. :<

Just for the record, I never swallowed the Windex. I put a tiny amount on my tongue and spit it out.

Quartz
May 8th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Ahaha, I really thought you were serious. xD
Ah well, at least now I know what it tastes like. Or do I?
You're making me oddly curious...

Dreamer98
May 8th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Aahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha :D :D :D
I can't believe man , you tried dog food . Hahahahahaahahahahahahah :D
At least , it's better than GMO shit ( I hope ) . :D

coolkid016
May 13th, 2015, 05:45 PM
I always though Scooby Snacks was just a euphemism for drugs

I always thought Scooby Snacks were real until I turned 9.... Gosh, I really wanted to find them as a snack in the grocery store...

SethfromMI
May 13th, 2015, 09:10 PM
I always thought Scooby Snacks were real until I turned 9.... Gosh, I really wanted to find them as a snack in the grocery store...

lol when I was younger, I think I say dog treats which were called Scooby Snacks . but yea, I am with you haha