PDA

View Full Version : Reach out to your family!

Breadzilla
April 27th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Today while at my work placement we were about an hour out of town, on our way back I noticed a graveyard, and I noticed someone standing in front of a grave, staring out at the ocean. I only saw the guy for a second, but it made me realize something. We should spend time with our family while we still can. I wasn't the one driving, so I took up my phone and sent my grandmother a message saying that I'll be coming to my home city in a few days, and that I'll come over to them for a trip. I've never heard her that happy before.

I realized that the time you have with your family is finite, so spend some time with them before they pass away. It could really cheer them up. If you're like me, who loves it when other people are happy, then it could help cheering you up too. Even if you can't visit them and you live far away from some of them, give them a call, ask what's going on and have a nice chat with them. Otherwise you will end up regretting it when you're older.

Rania
May 1st, 2015, 06:28 AM
Thatís the sweetest thing Iíve ever heard ♡

Unknwn
May 1st, 2015, 08:48 AM
Aww, that's sweet!
Sometimes I feel somewhat detached from my family unfortunately, but I do want to try to have a closer connection, so yeah, it's something I definitely wanna do.

KeeganW
May 3rd, 2015, 08:19 AM
That was really nice

Microcosm
May 3rd, 2015, 02:27 PM
Very inspiring. Thanks for posting this is really beautiful. :razz:

City Kid
May 5th, 2015, 01:49 PM
I agree with everyone! Your post is so inspiring and motivating. :)

seamo34
May 13th, 2015, 02:55 PM
Today while at my work placement we were about an hour out of town, on our way back I noticed a graveyard, and I noticed someone standing in front of a grave, staring out at the ocean. I only saw the guy for a second, but it made me realize something. We should spend time with our family while we still can. I wasn't the one driving, so I took up my phone and sent my grandmother a message saying that I'll be coming to my home city in a few days, and that I'll come over to them for a trip. I've never heard her that happy before.

I realized that the time you have with your family is finite, so spend some time with them before they pass away. It could really cheer them up. If you're like me, who loves it when other people are happy, then it could help cheering you up too. Even if you can't visit them and you live far away from some of them, give them a call, ask what's going on and have a nice chat with them. Otherwise you will end up regretting it when you're older.

family are always important just rember that!