PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Stop An Orgasm?

Freshprince
April 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM
I Need To Know How To Stop An
Orgasm Becuase when i cum It is
very irritating And Not Alot Of Cum
Comes Out.Plz Help
***Freshprince***

Electric Cheese
April 7th, 2008, 05:00 PM
you have a few options, one of them is just dont masturbate, but if you really have to, just stop (as difficult as it seems) before the "point of no return"

Enbelism
April 7th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Once you actually hit orgasm there is no way to stop it, so if you don't want the mess, stop a little before it starts to feel like you're going to orgasm.

Oblivion
April 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Ya you can't really stop in the middle but you can stop right before to not ejaculate

dudesweet101
April 7th, 2008, 07:40 PM
dont worry more will show up.

Dakota
April 7th, 2008, 07:42 PM
At a point more cum will come out. The way to stop an orgasm is by using the stop and go.

Just masturbate to the point when you think you will orgasm and then stop for a while. works for me, plus it makes it better

JoshDude
April 8th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Yeah, once the orgasm starts, you cant stop it. So, stop and go technique is a good idea, or dont masturbate.

clone
October 13th, 2009, 10:39 PM
its hard to explain but i can stop at the very BEGGINING i mean i need to at that moment or i ejaculate i can do this about 3 times then it doesnt work but it makes the orgasms weaker so its not worth it

zxcvbnm
October 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Comes Out.Plz Help
***Freshprince***

Just wondering how it is irritating? The mess I understand but not to sure what else might be wrong.

pontiacdriver
October 14th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Comes Out.Plz Help
***Freshprince***

Sadly, the only way to stop an orgasm is not to masturbate as once an orgasm starts there is no safe way to prevent it from happening. You should never ever stop an orgasm when it is happening as it can really do some pretty serious damage over the long-term if you do that on a regular basis. For example, there is something called injaculation where folks prevent semen from coming out and it instead goes back into the urinary bladder. Semen and urine don't mix, and the next thing you know you will have a pretty bad bladder infection.

Since your issue is the large amount of semen you ejaculate probably the best thing you can do is masturbate in the washroom so that you can have immediate clean up. If masturbating in your room is the only option, then I suppose you can keep some wet wipes handy (i.e. the kind of stuff used to clean babies) if your semen is really thick and gets everywhere. Other than that there is really not a whole lot you can do as you are just a guy who ejaculates a lot which really cannot be changed.

hiker1992
October 14th, 2009, 12:22 AM
I'm assuming you're not want to ejaculate because it hurts or something due to the lack of semen? Well basically the only thing you can do is stop before you do orgasm (stop masturbating, that is) or just don't masturbate in the first place. Truly, though, when you are having an orgasm, there isn't a way to stop it, just like you can't really stop yourself mid-sneeze.

Enbelism
October 14th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Please do not post in threads older than a month.

Locked.