PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a sink.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 25th, 2015, 07:25 AM
Yes, when I get tired from a bad day, I just want to turn myself into a water sink and just watch others pour sunshine water drops on me.
I'll be the nicest sink. Anyone would want to buy me.
I'd talk to my owners and i'll make them sandwiches from my... I don't know, i'll have a toaster on me so that's how i'll bake them bread bark.
Also, they might aswell insert a dishwasher beneath me, just so I don't get lonely. You know, having one toaster is good and all, but I want more than one friend.
So, when my owners aren't around, i'll talk with the toaster and dishwasher. If the toaster is being mean to me, I can just make my tap go for 20 minutes, so he dies from my congruent dezire for happy moments, AKA from electrocution.
I'm stuck with the dishwasher, that's for sure.

Hmm... I just wish I was a sink.

WanderingHeart
April 25th, 2015, 09:41 AM
You just became one of the best people ever.

SethfromMI
April 25th, 2015, 09:42 AM
I am trying to figure out if you are crazy or a genius.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 25th, 2015, 08:09 PM
You just became one of the best people ever.

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/hdfgerdsfgdsv/Goomba_film_zps6yqyagsq.jpg (http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/hdfgerdsfgdsv/media/Goomba_film_zps6yqyagsq.jpg.html)
My smile right now.

I ain't the best person, but will be the toughest sink, and in order to register this in the future as an occasional fixture in the lives of my users, I shalt not make water come out of me.
You see, today I went to the kitchen and I opened some Nutella. It was dried up - I have never been besought with such rooted horror.
Seeing the chocolate all wrinkled up... it simply makes me want to... cough contamination.

In order to rehabilitate myself, I got to be a sink that's connected to a hot chocolate factory. People will rinse their hands with chocolate, they will bathe in the chocolate, via placing 20 buckets under my tap and filling them with my damp, soul-soothing chocolate. Everyone will be having a go at me. Someone, please... Just make a sink that's connected to a chocolate factory - Also, make the sink talk, because I want to.

I am trying to figure out if you are crazy or a genius.

I yearn I was a genuine genius, for that is one trait I disinherit from.
"Are you a nutjob, or a nutcase?" Tis' question is what ought be buttered on my toast.

SethfromMI
April 25th, 2015, 08:37 PM
image (http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/hdfgerdsfgdsv/media/Goomba_film_zps6yqyagsq.jpg.html)
My smile right now.

I ain't the best person, but will be the toughest sink, and in order to register this in the future as an occasional fixture in the lives of my users, I shalt not make water come out of me.
You see, today I went to the kitchen and I opened some Nutella. It was dried up - I have never been besought with such rooted horror.
Seeing the chocolate all wrinkled up... it simply makes me want to... cough contamination.

In order to rehabilitate myself, I got to be a sink that's connected to a hot chocolate factory. People will rinse their hands with chocolate, they will bathe in the chocolate, via placing 20 buckets under my tap and filling them with my damp, soul-soothing chocolate. Everyone will be having a go at me. Someone, please... Just make a sink that's connected to a chocolate factory - Also, make the sink talk, because I want to.

I yearn I was a genuine genius, for that is one trait I disinherit from.
"Are you a nutjob, or a nutcase?" Tis' question is what ought be buttered on my toast.
yep...genius :D

WanderingHeart
April 25th, 2015, 08:41 PM
Definitely a genius :D

hyperdude
April 25th, 2015, 08:46 PM
i dont know how to respond to this... i need to let it all sink in.

Let Me Be a Pony
April 25th, 2015, 08:59 PM
yep...genius :D

Definitely a genius :D

Sarcasm is greeted with 60 shades of chocolate. :> Free chocolate.

:) Just like the Titanic. That tragedy... Love story shattered. :(
Titanic toasters&sinks ------> R.I.P.

Fritos43
April 25th, 2015, 09:45 PM
I like your insanity.

Ridonks_CB
April 25th, 2015, 10:51 PM
i dont know how to respond to this... I need to let it all sink in.

i laughed so hard x'dd

WanderingHeart
April 25th, 2015, 10:53 PM
I'm dying over here xD

Ridonks_CB
April 25th, 2015, 10:54 PM
I would buy this sink

Let Me Be a Pony
April 25th, 2015, 10:58 PM
I'm dying over here xD

I'll go dye my hair. I've always wanted purple hair.

I would buy this sink

I don't think you can afford me, handsome. @[email protected]

WanderingHeart
April 25th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Hey, back off O,-O

Purple hair would be nice.

Ridonks_CB
April 25th, 2015, 11:00 PM
Are 3 beautiful celebrities enough to pay the price?

WanderingHeart
April 25th, 2015, 11:02 PM
What 3 beautiful celebs do u have?

Ridonks_CB
April 25th, 2015, 11:03 PM
Whatever glossary wants

Let Me Be a Pony
April 25th, 2015, 11:45 PM
Hey, back off O,-O

Purple hair would be nice.

The hair stylist convinced me purple hair isn't good. :C

Are 3 beautiful celebrities enough to pay the price?

3 celebrities and an all expenses paid lunch... with ketchup and cake. Once, my grandma baked me cake for my birthday. She added salt instead of sugar to the cake. It was tasty as the sea.

What 3 beautiful celebs do u have?

Whatever glossary wants

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q640/hdfgerdsfgdsv/gfsafsasfasfafsafasfadsfgsoomba-meme-my-sexual-life-in-a-nutshell_o_1690153_zpsdfocdqqu.jpg (http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/hdfgerdsfgdsv/media/gfsafsasfasfafsafasfadsfgsoomba-meme-my-sexual-life-in-a-nutshell_o_1690153_zpsdfocdqqu.jpg.html)

There's enough for everyone. @[email protected] It's the JACKET, the JACKET can make you fight, just stop it or I'm gonna take it off and it won't have that effect anymore.
It is a jacket, btw. I dare you that it's a jacket.

KeeganW
April 26th, 2015, 03:11 PM

Definitely the best reply lololol :lol::yeah::lol:

azure moonstone
April 26th, 2015, 03:19 PM
This thread is becoming just spam and +1 responses at this point.

TWPR :arrow: VT Arcade

Let Me Be a Pony
April 27th, 2015, 12:45 AM
This thread is becoming just spam and +1 responses at this point.

TWPR :arrow: VT Arcade

Sorry, mod.
Will be more careful.
Thanks for moving to the right spot.