PDA

View Full Version : [Trigger Warning] Cut the cuts

Tesserax
April 19th, 2015, 02:20 AM
Well last night I had to again. I've been feelings really down in the dumps the last few days, and I had to do it again, but I couldn't make a new cut or else my parents would find out. So I just cut the cuts. Because they were scabbed, it took a bit of pressure and hurt when I got through, but after that it was just clean slicing and it felt real good.

I have to get this off my chest, as well as ask advice from you people. The main thing is I didn't know why I was feeling so down, until just recently. I have a massive, MASSIVE crush on this girl in year 9 (I'm in year 11) and I don't know if she likes me or not, usual thing. Except she feels much more special to me than other previous crushes and I was wondering, should I just tell her? I don't want it to come between us and I don't know her well enough to predict her reaction.

I think it's tearing me up inside that she's coming to me for advice with other guys, and I'm too afraid to tell her in the fear that she'll run off, and I don't know what to do. So 2 things from this:
1. I cut again. It's becoming a serious problem, and I need to start finding ways to stop it, despite the constant nagging, the feeling the NEED to cut that I feel so terribly even right now
2. It'd be nice to have some advice on how to deal with the problem of my heart being torn in 2 as I struggle to make a decision

Vermilion
April 19th, 2015, 03:00 AM
Well last night I had to again. I've been feelings really down in the dumps the last few days, and I had to do it again, but I couldn't make a new cut or else my parents would find out. So I just cut the cuts. Because they were scabbed, it took a bit of pressure and hurt when I got through, but after that it was just clean slicing and it felt real good.

I have to get this off my chest, as well as ask advice from you people. The main thing is I didn't know why I was feeling so down, until just recently. I have a massive, MASSIVE crush on this girl in year 9 (I'm in year 11) and I don't know if she likes me or not, usual thing. Except she feels much more special to me than other previous crushes and I was wondering, should I just tell her? I don't want it to come between us and I don't know her well enough to predict her reaction.

I think it's tearing me up inside that she's coming to me for advice with other guys, and I'm too afraid to tell her in the fear that she'll run off, and I don't know what to do. So 2 things from this:
1. I cut again. It's becoming a serious problem, and I need to start finding ways to stop it, despite the constant nagging, the feeling the NEED to cut that I feel so terribly even right now
2. It'd be nice to have some advice on how to deal with the problem of my heart being torn in 2 as I struggle to make a decision

Hi I'm tom, for the cutting I'm not sure what's the best way to stop, have you tired talking to your doctor about it or even just asking for places for advice ?

Secondly if the girl is asking your advice she must trust you. So telling her how you feel I think she'll find it brave of you. All you can do is ask/tell her and see how it goes. I'm sure she'll like the honesty.