PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Sarah12
April 17th, 2015, 01:51 PM
Hey, I'm looking for some advice as I keep experiencing these weird turns...
Today, I was at College and I went to psychology class which I love as a subject but the class kind of intimidates me quite a lot. But as I was waiting outside I started to feel kinda ill, then it got worse and about halfway through my heart felt like it was beating in a weird beat and then I couldn't catch my breath. I then began panicking because I couldn't breathe and I started crying and my stomach felt kinda tight. Don't get me wrong, this wasn't a huge display of coughing and spluttering but the people on my table noticed my distress so my lecturer took me outside. I got outside and still found it difficult to catch my breath and she took me to the first aider. By the time I got there, my breathing had subsided and I was beginning to calm down and then it returned to normal..
But then a weird thing happened after it like I couldn't remember how it felt. I couldn't recall how I was literally feeling like 5 minutes before. Like I said, I'm really skeptical about whether it was a panic attack as (I know this sounds a bit ridiculous) but when you see them in film or television, they seem a bit more extreme and I wasn't fainting or falling about the place. I'm just confused.
Then the more I think about it - these weird things have been happening for about 3 months, off and on, and quite sparadically.
It happened when I was shopping about 2 months ago, but it felt like I was weak and sick that time. And then later on when I was out for food with my friends. Also, after a driving lesson I had last week I freaked out and jumped out of the car but my instructor calmed me down before I returned to college.
I don't know what you guys think about it. But I don't really want it to happen again because they seem to be getting a little worse each time. Maybe this is in the wrong category I don't know but it's kind of freaking me out and I don't like it. Thanks for your help:-)

Vermilion
April 17th, 2015, 02:03 PM
Try and carm down a bit. Relax before doing something that gets you into that state. Think about something that makes you carm maybe a song ? . If this keeps happening get medical help.

Sarah12
April 17th, 2015, 02:46 PM
Try and carm down a bit. Relax before doing something that gets you into that state. Think about something that makes you carm maybe a song ? . If this keeps happening get medical help.

Hey, thanks for the reply:-)
I don't really know why I'm getting into that state. I'll try and relax in general more I think - I'm a bit of a stressed out personality.
Thank you again:-)

Vermilion
April 17th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Hey, thanks for the reply:-)
I don't really know why I'm getting into that state. I'll try and relax in general more I think - I'm a bit of a stressed out personality.
Thank you again:-)

Np I'm happy to talk more if you need anything :)