PDA

View Full Version : dad

hurting
April 16th, 2015, 02:22 AM
i just need to get this out,cuz it hurting so bad.
my dad sexal abuse me every night.i dont want this,but i cant stop him,he is very strong person. i wish i could be brave and tell someone,but no one would belive me,i have try tellin my mother,and she did not belive me.so i give up now.
i did something really silly tonight,not sure if i should get help or not.just feeling hopeless,and so worthless right now.

Vermilion
April 16th, 2015, 02:45 AM
my dad sexal abuse me every night.i dont want this,but i cant stop him,he is very strong person. i wish i could be brave and tell someone,but no one would belive me,i have try tellin my mother,and she did not belive me.so i give up now.
i did something really silly tonight,not sure if i should get help or not.just feeling hopeless,and so worthless right now.

I'm really sorry that you have to go though all this, you are really brave for talking about it on here and more brave for telling your mother. I think your mother is in denial off what is happening, you need to tell a teacher or the police to make this stop. You are not worthless your a beautiful person going through a very hard time, your life is worth more than your father's :).

Dalcourt
April 16th, 2015, 04:32 AM
get help asap...you don't have to feel worthless.
talk to your mom again, or a teacher...
have you tried calling a helpline?? it is really useful.
please don't hurt yourself.

WanderingHeart
April 16th, 2015, 07:49 AM
You need to tell a teacher or a police officer. If your mother doesn't believe you then tell them, she'll have to believe it one day.

hurting
April 23rd, 2015, 02:54 AM
thankyou for your support guys.mean a lots to me.
i want to get help from somewhere,but im just scared to.im just weak i know,sorry about that.. i just be looking at these pills,feel like takeing them right now.got nother left to give.

Vermilion
April 23rd, 2015, 03:09 AM
i want to get help from somewhere,but im just scared to.im just weak i know,sorry about that.. i just be looking at these pills,feel like takeing them right now.got nother left to give.

Please don't take your life you have so much to look forward to. Your not weak ! You are extremely brave for coping this long and being able to tell people you don't know what your going though. I beg you tell a friend that way they can help you so your not on your own. Have you ever questioned your dad why he does to it ?. It's not going to be easy but I'm sure you'll be able to get help , we all believe in you and want the best for you :) don't give up on life for what some sick father is doing to you

jayce_xt
April 23rd, 2015, 06:09 PM

I almost killed myself once. I had a lot going on; not nearly as much as you, but it was pretty bad. I took so many different drugs that I would've certainly died, had I not snapped out of it and started trying to vomit up what drugs I could. As someone who was very, very close to dying, who could feel his body grow cold and vision dim, I want to give you some advice: don't do it. The most important realization I had when I started dying wasn't that the pain would stop. It wasn't that I didn't have anything more to worry about. Yes, it was calming. Relaxing, even. But as I got closer and closer, one thought stood out more than anything else.

It was that this moment would be the last thing I thought about as I died. That I would die without any really happy memories.

This wasn't what I wanted. I wanted a normal life. A happy life. One filled with smiles, laughter, pleasant things. All the bad things that happened to me... they weren't my fault. So why was I the one dying, if I was the victim? I deserved so much more, I realized, than what I was about to get. Than the ending that I was trying to bring on myself. So I fought as hard as I could to live after that near-mistake. And I want you to know: you should fight back every bit as hard as I did, trying to stay awake. Everyone deserves a chance to share a genuine smile with someone else. Everyone deserves the chance to a peaceful, happy life. It's not your fault that you're being hurt: so, you shouldn't have to be the one who pays the price for it.

Be angry.

Be indignant.

Realize that you have WORTH. And find someone to help you live the worthwhile life you deserve. Please. Don't make the same mistake I almost did. You're the victim here; you deserve a chance for things to get better.

SethfromMI
April 23rd, 2015, 06:18 PM
you need to get help right now. even if it means calling the cops

hurting
April 26th, 2015, 01:22 AM
thankyou for your support..
i did something to my body,not sure if i should go and get help.just tried of lift.

Vermilion
April 26th, 2015, 02:02 AM
thankyou for your support..
i did something to my body,not sure if i should go and get help.just tried of lift.

Please tell me your not self harming, your better than this. You need to tell a teacher or the police this is not a question. You will see the point of living but only and i mean only once you get the help you need, your only 15 you have so much to look forward to.

Ridonks_CB
April 26th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Please get help and don't harm yourself :(! You're still very young, and you can still do something about this. What he's doing is NOT okay, and it needs to be put to and end.

hurting
April 27th, 2015, 01:21 AM
i od last night,and nother happepr.going to call cops tomorrow,if i can be brave.just want to cry right now...

Vermilion
April 27th, 2015, 01:44 AM
i od last night,and nother happepr.going to call cops tomorrow,if i can be brave.just want to cry right now...

Please find the courage to call them :) you won't be on your own everyone on here will support you though this

Aajj333
May 24th, 2015, 11:00 PM

You need to call the police or tell a counceler at your school. You are definetly not worthless!

jssixna
May 26th, 2015, 08:33 PM
Hi Katy. First off, I am sorry you have to go through this abuse. I urge you to get help fast. You must report your dad. There is always police or you can call helplines like teenline. Best wishes!

The Byrd
May 29th, 2015, 05:40 PM
The police can't ignore something like this. You NEED to talk to them or someone else with some authority. Maybe your favourite teacher. You're not alone, there are plenty of people that can help you. Just don't let this continue.

Microcosm
June 4th, 2015, 11:04 PM
hurting,

You should really call the police. You have legal protection for this sort of thing and you deserve the help that they can provide you. They are there to help you. Remember that.

TheFutureDoctor
June 7th, 2015, 04:38 AM
Don't harm yourself! Think of it this way: If you do anything to yourself, you have given up the fight. Better if you fight till the end! I mean, don't get beaten by assholes, fight back! Life is beautiful and you needn't sacrifice the joy you deserve. Oh and btw report your dad to the police. He has no right to be your dad at all!!

mrjc
June 8th, 2015, 07:52 AM
yeah mate tell someone, I know its hard but this has too stop

Hey_123
June 10th, 2015, 08:38 AM
I'm so sorry for you. Hearing stories like yours make me so angry at the aggressors who commit these crimes. Call 800.656.HOPE (4673) immediately and the police. What your dad doing is a crime. Get help ASAP.

MadisonSquare
June 11th, 2015, 02:13 AM
First off, this is a while after u posted that u were gonna tell the cops the next day, so I hope that by now you have done it. I am not going to sit and tell you how sorry I am, how you shouldn't hurt herself, how your worth so much more than this even though it's true. What I am going to say is this: i have been there before and know what it is like. Also for years I suffered in the aftermath because I wouldn't tell anyone. The difference is that u are 15 years old while I was only a small child weak and vulnerable. Don't give him the power. You have the ability to speak up with courage and strength. Don't give urself any excuses. U are strong, u are worth it, u have the power. What he is doing is wrong and u shouldn't have to go through it for even a moment longer. I know it feels like u can't go on like this any more and that u should just end it all. U are absolutely right. But the way to end it isn't through ending the one life you've got, but by simply walking up to a teacher or cop, taking a deep breath, and saying, I would like to report abuse. Just one line. U don't have to go into details except to say it's your father for them to take u to safety. No matter what he mom says it doesn't matter. If u care about what she thinks let me put it this way, save your mother the horror of finding out her child has committed suicide because she didn't listen to her. Sorry for the rambling but I hope this helps or at least gives u a bit of comfort.

Legs
June 15th, 2015, 07:21 PM
I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I really hope you can get the strength to call the cops because your Dad has to be stopped from what he is doing to you. Please call and get help.

Amber Alert
June 17th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Honey, you have to get the Police involved. If your Mom is refusing to help you cannot keep on getting abuse all the time by your dad. The Police is your only option right now to stop this. I know exactly how you feel as I was also sexually abused by my dad for age 9 to age 14 when I finally got up the nerve to tell my Mom. She believed me which made it easier for me. It took about a year after my Mom threw him out of the house that he was arrested for raping another child and now he is in jail for a long time.

Unlucky
June 18th, 2015, 05:17 PM
If you have been raped, you need to contact your local authorities.

If you want justice to be served, if you don't want to be violated again, you need to let the proper individuals know what is happening so that they can do their jobs.

Even if it hurts, even if it feels like it's not the best thing to do in the world, even if you feel like you're managing well on your own (when clearly you're not, based on what you've told us), you need to report it.
Because otherwise no one can do anything about it.

I've been there.
I was in a situation where I was repeatedly raped and beaten from age 6 to 10 and what saved me is that I told.
I felt like a rat, like it was going to backfire, like I'd rather just deal with it myself, almost like I didn't need the help but I did, I really needed help.

You sound like you do too.
But no one can help you if they don't know you need it.
If you're too scared to contact the police, talk to a teacher about it.

Just please, tell someone.