PDA

View Full Version : Death

Doc. Maestro
April 6th, 2015, 09:23 AM
A bit morbid, but this was a poem from my year 9 that I've forgotten, but attempted to recreate here

Death
Do not fear Death
Death is but a transition that bears no weight
Fear only the known that is before, and the unknown that comes after

SethfromMI
April 6th, 2015, 09:35 AM
another very insightful poem and makes a great point. you got a very great talent for this stuff

Doc. Maestro
April 6th, 2015, 10:10 AM
another very insightful poem and makes a great point. you got a very great talent for this stuff

Thank you :D I'm not sure if you're saying this truthfully, or just to make me feel better, but I feel that the best poetry comes from the heart, from what you believe in, from what you feel, because it mimics the very nature of your soul, and nothing can compare to that

SethfromMI
April 6th, 2015, 02:49 PM
Thank you :D I'm not sure if you're saying this truthfully, or just to make me feel better, but I feel that the best poetry comes from the heart, from what you believe in, from what you feel, because it mimics the very nature of your soul, and nothing can compare to that

I am being completely truthful. you really do have a lot of talent :D

Vermilion
April 6th, 2015, 02:57 PM
A bit morbid, but this was a poem from my year 9 that I've forgotten, but attempted to recreate here

Death
Do not fear Death
Death is but a transition that bears no weight
Fear only the known that is before, and the unknown that comes after

That's really good and I couldn't agree more about it being better when it comes from the heart.

Abhorrence
April 6th, 2015, 08:14 PM
I like it.