PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit help?

Dimentio
March 31st, 2015, 06:52 AM
Well my rabbit will run up to my mum and bite at her feet/lower legs, and won't leave her alone, so whenever she comes up we have to shut him away, but with me, he will run at me, but then he will run around in circles making grunting noises, and i was searching up what this could be and it said it is a playful/sexual thing, but like, knowing Butterscotch is happy and calm is cool, but i don't really like the thought of that any time he sees me he is aroused, so, is there any way to help this issue and my mums problem?
No where on any forums i saw anything to help it, but like, he attacking her and wanting to bonk me, don't really like it XD

Uranus
March 31st, 2015, 08:44 AM
I suggest you try and contact a trainer that can help you learn more about your rabbit and how to help it obey and understand what the rules are.

Dimentio
March 31st, 2015, 12:06 PM
I suggest you try and contact a trainer that can help you learn more about your rabbit and how to help it obey and understand what the rules are.

Oh i asked a friend who has always owned rabbits, but we couldn't get much to work haha, i think we're gonna try getting it done with the chop, if not, i will try your suggestion of an actual trainer :)

SethfromMI
March 31st, 2015, 01:52 PM
rabbit stew?

Dimentio
April 1st, 2015, 11:14 AM
rabbit stew?

I like your thinking ;) Especially as he is called Butterscotch XD

Uranus
April 1st, 2015, 12:55 PM
Lol SethfromMI
But I don't think Kieran would approve ;)

---
Any updates?

Babs
April 1st, 2015, 02:37 PM
Your rabbit is horny. My rabbit does the same thing. Neutering him will solve the problem among many other behavioral issues. Otherwise your rabbit will just keep doing it.

Karkat
April 1st, 2015, 02:43 PM
Your rabbit is horny. My rabbit does the same thing. Neutering him will solve the problem among many other behavioral issues. Otherwise your rabbit will just keep doing it.

Basically this.

Also, rabbits sometimes grunt and stuff just because they're punky af and don't want to be bothered (Peanut Butter you buttface, just let me love you bun)

Or just a playful thing in general, like you've mentioned (bunny Shy likes to chase and attack brooms)

But this sounds like bunmones in action

My bunny Briar (RIP) would bite on to my arm and hump me
It's definitely a bit disconcerting, but think of bun as a lonely teenager

Obviously bun does NOT NEED THE SEX, so neutering should calm him down :) Good luck

Uranus
April 1st, 2015, 02:54 PM
Lol get your rabbit a gf ;)

Karkat
April 1st, 2015, 04:58 PM
Lol get your rabbit a gf ;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You do not want that

Bunnies are cute, and lots of bunnies are therefore FUCKING ADORABLE, but noooo

Uranus
April 1st, 2015, 05:24 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You do not want that

Bunnies are cute, and lots of bunnies are therefore FUCKING ADORABLE, but noooo

Lol I was jooooooking :bigsmile:
But like Seth said. Rabbit stew

SethfromMI
April 1st, 2015, 06:59 PM
I like your thinking ;) Especially as he is called Butterscotch XD

haha I'm glad you could appreciate the joke :)

Dimentio
April 3rd, 2015, 06:04 AM

Oh okay, he needs to lose his hormones and his balls then XD We will probably do that some time soon :)

Basically this.

Also, rabbits sometimes grunt and stuff just because they're punky af and don't want to be bothered (Peanut Butter you buttface, just let me love you bun)

Or just a playful thing in general, like you've mentioned (bunny Shy likes to chase and attack brooms)

But this sounds like bunmones in action

My bunny Briar (RIP) would bite on to my arm and hump me
It's definitely a bit disconcerting, but think of bun as a lonely teenager

Obviously bun does NOT NEED THE SEX, so neutering should calm him down :) Good luck

Oh it has turned from grunting to buzzing, like i GENUINELY thought a large bee was in the room he buzzes so loud and violently! But yeah, it does seem a weird mix of play and sexual, but i will take your advice on so thank you for that :)

haha I'm glad you could appreciate the joke :)

Of course, not meaning to be rude, but people with no sense of humour bore me to tears!

fighterpilot360
May 7th, 2015, 07:58 AM
i dont know my mommoms rabbit decided to go cannable and eat its babies