PDA

View Full Version : Bentley, Maserati, Rolls Royce, And More

Uranus
March 26th, 2015, 06:16 PM
Does anyone think that alot of these cars cost wayyyy to much? I mean, honestly. They cost upwards of $400,000.00
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have them. But really? $400,000?! That's ridiculous.
What's your opinion?

NeuroTiger
March 26th, 2015, 06:33 PM
I want a Ferrari...

That's the Spirit
March 26th, 2015, 06:37 PM
If you have earned your money, then spend it on what you like. Personally i'd be good with a BMW 6 series but whatever floats your boat.
My step father has a 458 (Ferrari) and it's great, to show off and speed with.

SethfromMI
March 26th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Does anyone think that alot of these cars cost wayyyy to much? I mean, honestly. They cost upwards of $400,000.00
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have them. But really? $400,000?! That's ridiculous.
What's your opinion?

I'm a truck guy. luxury cars are made for those who live the life of luxury. if you have $400,000 to spend on a car, it is probably not that much to the person buying it. for people like me and you, $400,000 is quite a bit. guys like Jack who wipe their butts with $100 bills, probably do not see why they cost so much money in the eyes of most people

Uranus
March 26th, 2015, 06:49 PM
. guys like Jack who wipe their butts with $100 bills, probably do not see why they cost so much money in the eyes of most people
Lmao xD
But yes, they do cost alot. But hey, if I could afford one, sure, I'd buy one. But when it comes to reality, you can't have everything you want. even if you wipe your ass with them $100's

SethfromMI
March 26th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Lmao xD
But yes, they do cost alot. But hey, if I could afford one, sure, I'd buy one. But when it comes to reality, you can't have everything you want. even if you wipe your ass with them $100's

lol that is not the only part of the comment you had to quote you know. I shouldn't have said that in the first place (but I did so it is my fault)

but someone with that much money, they can't see why things are so expensive. guys like us, we can't always see how people can buy such expensive things

That's the Spirit
March 26th, 2015, 06:54 PM
I'm a truck guy. luxury cars are made for those who live the life of luxury. if you have $400,000 to spend on a car, it is probably not that much to the person buying it. for people like me and you, $400,000 is quite a bit. guys like Jack who wipe their butts with $100 bills, probably do not see why they cost so much money in the eyes of most people

Dude, I'm not the rich one here, I am just justifying buying what is essentially, an asset. It's the same with buying gold, you won't lose money overtime.

Uranus
March 26th, 2015, 06:54 PM
lol that is not the only part of the comment you had to quote you know. I shouldn't have said that in the first place (but I did so it is my fault)

but someone with that much money, they can't see why things are so expensive. guys like us, we can't always see how people can buy such expensive things

I'm not saying it's wrong to buy such pricy things. But, people shouldn't buy everything that is expensive, (Hey, even potato chips!), just because they are rich. Otherwise, wasting your money will leave you the complete opposite of rich.

SethfromMI
March 26th, 2015, 06:57 PM
Dude, I'm not the rich one here, I am just justifying buying what is essentially, an asset. It's the same with buying gold, you won't lose money overtime.
right, but all the arguments you are making are from the rich perspective. the things you are saying are true, but only those who are already can rich can in reality benefit from them

I'm not saying it's wrong to buy such pricy things. But, people shouldn't buy everything that is expensive, (Hey, even potato chips!), just because they are rich. Otherwise, wasting your money will leave you the complete opposite of rich.

now I agree. I mean hey, if you have that money, you should be able to enjoy it, but some just go so crazy with their living they end up with nothing. and even those who still have more cash, things do not make a person

Horatio Nelson
March 26th, 2015, 07:19 PM
If this thread cannot stay on topic it will be locked.

Posts have been deleted.

Abyssal Echo
March 27th, 2015, 12:37 AM
I'm more of a truck guy. I like the Ferrari California and the Porsche 911 GT3.

Stacy08
March 30th, 2015, 03:56 PM
You know, guys, there's a good "trick for luck" :) You have to put a photo of what you wish in front of you, to see everyday. This worked for me when I wanted to see Dubai too much, and in three month I was there, really! So Ferrari on your desktop...and maybe soon you'll have one :) I took a Chevrolet photo from here already http://lafozi.com/us-en/gallery/cars/ :)