PDA

View Full Version : Races

nonorc
March 18th, 2015, 04:09 AM
Hello Im Antonio from Spain (Huelva), Im new here and I like cars races from F1, I think that Halmington is my favourite.
What is your favourite car driver?

Mil1dreded
March 18th, 2015, 06:19 AM
Hey Antonio yeah I'd say Hamilton is my favourite driver but I'm british so it's a bit biased :)

Plane And Simple
March 18th, 2015, 10:34 AM
Alonso all the way. I really like Sordo, Sainz Sr., Colin McRae, Ayrton Senna and Prost among others.

By the way, Sports And Fitness :arrow2: Planes, trains & Automobiles. This is better suited here

nonorc
March 18th, 2015, 11:19 AM
I like Alonso but in this year Mercedes has very hard and Hamilton is beter than Alonso

matt_tgr
March 18th, 2015, 10:07 PM
Whoever drives for Ferrari (although i strongly dislike Vettel after the incident with webber in 2013). My fav driver though is Button. Hopefully MC is gonna step their game up this season

miriampr
March 19th, 2015, 02:19 AM
My favourite car driver is Vetel, because is the better for me:yeah:

Katie96xox
March 24th, 2015, 08:35 AM
Daniel Ricciardo is the greatest. Not only did he prove on Top Gear that he is the fastest driver on the track, he is also the best bloke on the track, and he thrashed that arrogant prick Vettel last year. Trifecta of awesomeness right there.

But Mercedes is obviously the best car again this year and it's hard to imagine anyone else challenging them. Hamilton will win again this year.

JamesSuperBoy
March 24th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Ricciardo and Button in F1 for sure - Lets hope the new guys do well.