PDA

View Full Version : What's Wrong With Me

ChaosEarthquake
March 17th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Everyday, I see myself in the future being raped, abused, stabbed, tortured, killed, etc.. I have voices in my head telling me to kill myself and they tell me that nobody loves me and I'm worthless and deserve to die. Whenever I look out of my window at night, I always see a woman in a wedding dress hanging herself. I've seen videos of animals being abused and I can't feel anything. I often find myself speechless and stuttering, and I've been to psychiatric wards for months.
I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorder, multiple eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, and depression.
Could anyone tell me what's wrong with me? :confused:

WanderingHeart
March 17th, 2015, 05:51 PM
Well, you just said it yourself.

You have anxiety disorder, multiple eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, and depression.

ChaosEarthquake
March 18th, 2015, 08:06 AM
Well, you just said it yourself.

You have anxiety disorder, multiple eating disorders, suicidal thoughts, and depression.

My therapist says she thinks I have schizophrenia, but she wants to make sure I have it. So the next time I visit her, she's going to evaluate me...

Daily
June 20th, 2015, 12:36 AM
You're schyzophrenic.

Bsmith_90
June 20th, 2015, 10:47 AM
i think your therapist is right, it sounds like you have schizophrenia.

Rayquaza
June 22nd, 2015, 03:44 AM
My therapist says she thinks I have schizophrenia, but she wants to make sure I have it. So the next time I visit her, she's going to evaluate me...

You're schyzophrenic.

i think your therapist is right, it sounds like you have schizophrenia.

I wouldn't pin this down entirely on schizophrenia.

The first symptoms described by the OP and the visual hallucinations of a woman indicate some sort of Unspecified Paranoid or Delusional Disorder.

The mental voices are usually down to just teenage hormones, but given the fact that they're saying what you've said, it indicates depression. This is further suggested by your feelings of numbness (not feeling anything).

The stuttering speech is indicative of Anxiety.

I don't think it's simply an umbrella ideology of only schizophrenia, but I'd say that the 3 disorders I've mentioned above come into play, and that it's more of a mix of these things (Paranoid/Delusional disorder, Depression and Anxiety).

I really hope your therapist can help you out OP.