PDA

View Full Version : dad

hurting
March 17th, 2015, 03:21 AM
this is really hard to write,but im going to try,as i feel so alone right now.feel alone in this life. im getting abuse by my dad,and i feel so alone,he say bad things to me,and scared to say what he said,cuz im so scared of him,i cant do this no more.it just too hard.too scared to get help,scared of what would happer to me if i told on him.it my fauilt.

ChaosEarthquake
March 17th, 2015, 04:41 PM
It's not your fault.
Would you ever think of talking to a counselor or someone?
If you need anyone, just PM me.

PinkFloyd
March 17th, 2015, 04:45 PM
It's not your fault, I promise. If he is physically abusing you, you should contact the police. They will know what to do and will help you. If you need anyone to talk to, I am here. Stay safe.

SethfromMI
March 18th, 2015, 06:11 PM
It's not your fault, I promise. If he is physically abusing you, you should contact the police. They will know what to do and will help you. If you need anyone to talk to, I am here. Stay safe.

this. go somewhere where they will be able to keep you safe from your dad

Dalcourt
March 20th, 2015, 02:52 PM
Hey, it is not your fault at all. I understand that you are scared and that it's not easy to tell someone about it. My Dad ihas been physically abusing me since I can think back and I know how hard it is to try to get help...but it is possible. You can find a place where you are safe. Do you have any family members that could help you. Your Mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles...someone at school?
I know how scary it all is but you can free yourself from abuse, just don't give up.
If you wanna talk just send me a message, okay?
Stay strong.

mrjc
June 8th, 2015, 08:03 AM
try and tell someone mate, its got to be stopped