PDA

View Full Version : When I tell what will happen?

WanderingHeart
March 16th, 2015, 06:52 PM
So, at some point this week the therapist lady I see will pull me out of class. I want to tell her that I'm really close to suicide and I don't think I can take it anymore. When I tell her will she have me sent to a psychiatric hospital? I honestly think I need to be sent there, I'm running out of options.
Problem is I'm scared she won't do anything except tell my parents and send me home. I can't go home after she calls them because that will create huge problems and it won't help me AT ALL. My parents are one of the main reasons I want to kill myself in the first place!

What do I do, please help D'x.

Mil1dreded
March 17th, 2015, 04:18 AM
Hi I'm sorry to hear what you've been going. I've been there I know it's hard but you've got to tell this therapist lady everything it's supposed to be confidential. You need to tell her why you're parents make you feel so bad and that you think a psychiatric hospital is the best place for you to go if that's what you want. I hope this helps and you feel better soon :) I don't have pm yet as you need 100 posts but I'm happy to talk more here if you need

ChaosEarthquake
March 17th, 2015, 04:47 PM
If you want to go, and you feel it's the best option, please go then.

WanderingHeart
March 17th, 2015, 07:32 PM
I'll try to tell her next time I see her >_<.

SethfromMI
March 17th, 2015, 09:19 PM
you should tell her, but well you get sent anywhere? usually it is if you have a plan or they can see you are in danger of actually doing it. either way, she can help you