PDA

View Full Version : How about a little game? e.e

Marinamr
March 16th, 2015, 09:36 AM
Hey, guys! Let me explain you what's happening here:

You've consumed a weird drug unintentionally, and now there's something wrong with your brain: you see that everyone have turned into zombies and they try to kill you in several ways. So you have to take the first item you find near you. What is it? When you take it and get prepared to fight the monsters, someone shouts: "HEY, YOU! Come with me!" You turn around and find...Who is it? He/she will the only person who can help you to survive.

Now answer the questions :D Also, you have to give reasons explaning why have you choosen that item and person. Hope you have fun! ^^

Unreadable color removed. -HN

Uranus
March 16th, 2015, 09:45 AM
I'd pick an ACR 6.8(Cod mw3)
And I heard SethfromMI because why the fuck not?

I'm so confused though

Marinamr
March 16th, 2015, 10:01 AM
Wow, you're lucky that there was an ACR 6.8 right next to you

AnaPV
March 16th, 2015, 10:55 AM
That's a cool game!

The closest object I've near me is my English notebook. So I'd pick that.

And I heard my grandad, because it's also the nearest person there's around at the moment and also, it sounds funnier than if I chose other person :lol

Marinamr
March 16th, 2015, 11:20 AM
*Ana's grandad draws his cane and shakes it furiously*

SethfromMI
March 17th, 2015, 08:29 PM
I'd pick an ACR 6.8(Cod mw3)
And I heard SethfromMI because why the fuck not?

I'm so confused though

haha zombies ain't got nothing at me. I will use my baseball bat till I can get a hold of a shot gun . we'll kick some butt !

gemamp
March 18th, 2015, 11:46 AM
okay... I donīt like this game... Why? Because there are a pillow nex to me right now...

I think that I would to one of my best friends, marina, because it is quite witty, courageous and determined, I think that if she help me to me we would not die.

Vermilion
March 18th, 2015, 12:21 PM
A ww2 knife and Phil Mitchell

Marinamr
March 18th, 2015, 02:57 PM
okay... I donīt like this game... Why? Because there are a pillow nex to me right now...

I think that i would to one of my best friends, marina, because it is quite witty, courageous and determined, i think that if she help me to me we would not die.

oooooow <3

IceCore
March 20th, 2015, 01:13 PM
My thick, pig-leather jacket (my usual outfit is a pair of thick jeans and workboots with protective steel on the front, so try to bite through that, bitch!). I'm strong enough to punch (and iron kick) my way to any weapons, so good armor is better for me. I would pick John, a guy from my school. Why? Cause he has balls of steel. And the size of a bear. Literally. Plus he's a country man, so he knows how to find food easier than a city person. And he's not stupid, either. He's proven his wits before. Basically, he's the perfect ally for a zombie apocalypse.
EDIT: Did I mention he pobably owns a fuckton of guns? Where I live, it's customary to shoot in the air (with a variety of firepower) in some places when theres a celebration (some people don't need a celebration, either). He lives in one of those places...