PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Wings/Hot Wings

rachel_ballet
March 16th, 2015, 12:18 AM
My BF and I met up tonight after his ENS Duty and munched out on some hot wings! We had an awesome time and it was great to see him since we haven't seen much of each other this weekend!
After eating some wings with him I got the idea to post this!
So, do you make your own hot wings or do you order them out?
If you order them out, where do you order them from?
If you make them, how do you make them?
Do you eat them straight or do you use ranch or blue cheese?
I prefer ranch! It adds flavor and it burns a lot less the day after! LOL if you know what I mean!
Do you just eat wings or do you have them with something else, like pizza, for example?

Emerald Dream
March 16th, 2015, 07:48 AM
So, do you make your own hot wings or do you order them out? I've made BBQ wings, but never my own hot wings
If you order them out, where do you order them from? there's a local pizza place that makes really good wings
If you make them, how do you make them? n/a
Do you eat them straight or do you use ranch or blue cheese? I like blue cheese with mine (and usually celery)
Do you just eat wings or do you have them with something else, like pizza, for example? Once in a while pizza, but usually when I eat wings it's just that

Taryn98
March 21st, 2015, 03:28 PM
I work at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love it there. The food is great. I bring wings home all the time. No ranch of bleu cheese for me, just sauce. I like the hot or desert heat wings the best.