PDA

View Full Version : Not a nice person

EssentialAspiration
March 11th, 2015, 05:35 PM
What counts as a mental crisis? I have no idea but this certainly feels like one. I'm a nice guy, that's who I am. But I hate school I hate everything about it. So I'm always in a shit mood as I'm in my final year so the pressure and that is really on me at the moment. I'm rude to people, like I'm a complete dick to teachers and anyone and I try and justify my actions in the moment and then later on when I've calmed down and I'm thinking rationally I realize how much of a prick I've been and I feel awful. I'm being portrayed as a nasty person. I don't want that. I have always tried so hard to be polite and nice and caring that's who I am. But now I'm just constantly stressed and angry and everythings going wrong and I find myself at times not caring about anybody but myself which really isn't like me and I don't know what to do.

tasminsmith
March 12th, 2015, 03:12 PM
im not very good at advice.. but try to release the stress maybe just take a relaxing bath or some way to vent your anger im sure you are a nice person stress affects everyone :)

WanderingHeart
March 12th, 2015, 08:08 PM
Honestly I think you should try seeing a counselor. You don't want to live an awful and nasty life, now do you?