PDA

View Full Version : Class of travel

Lost Child
February 27th, 2015, 09:33 AM
When on planes, trains, etc, do you guys normally travel in First, Business or Economy?

For me its first class on trains, and for planes, regular ol' economy on short hauls and premium economy on long hauls. If we're lucky we can get a cheap upgrade to business. :)

JamesSuperBoy
February 27th, 2015, 11:53 AM
Just varies for us but in Europe its easy to get deals for upgrades.

ImCoolBeans
February 27th, 2015, 12:03 PM
I've always traveled economy. Even if I had more money to spend I'm not sure that I would travel first class -- it's pretty expensive. Maybe if I was filthy rich :P

Emerald Dream
February 27th, 2015, 12:06 PM
I've only been on a plane twice, and never on an actual train :lol: I guess I usually travel economy, by default.

thatcountrykid
February 27th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Economy. It works for me unless it's super long across oceans but I haven't don't that yet. Longest flight was around 4 hours. When I flew to Phoenix it was only like an hour and 45 and I was in the very back left seat. I love the back cause it is so close to the toilets...don't judge.

Deleted User
February 27th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Whatever is the cheapest 'cause if I'm travelling it's usually alone, meaning I have to pay for it.

I rode first class on a train once with my mum when I was a kid but I can't remember what the occasion was. I think tickets were on sale or something and my mum wanted to treat me 'cause it was my first time on a train.

Abyssal Echo
February 27th, 2015, 08:53 PM
whatever was the cheapest at the time. I guess it was economy. I've never been on a train

Thunderstorm
February 27th, 2015, 09:16 PM
I traveled first class once with a bunch of other families because apparently they overbooked the flight in economy and left the families out...so they put us in the underbooked first class :D

However, it's usually economy for me.

Melodic
February 27th, 2015, 10:52 PM
I honestly have no clue.. my family always pays for the tickets.. So obviously it isn't first class.. lol

xXl0sth0peXx
February 27th, 2015, 11:08 PM
Whatever is the cheepest. Sometimes free upgrades or discounts happen or something happen, which is cool. But whatever gets me where I have to go cheeply.

dirtyboxer55
February 27th, 2015, 11:39 PM
going economy across either of the oceans is hell

Plane And Simple
February 28th, 2015, 03:40 AM
TWPR :arrow2: PT&A. This is much better suited here

I've always traveled on economy myself.

Norelly
February 28th, 2015, 05:58 AM
I always travel on economy, except for trains.

NewZealand
February 28th, 2015, 07:22 PM
Never flowen more then 2 hours economy, but even then it's not economy, but because of the size of New Zealand when flying domestically there are no different seat classes, but you can have a nuisances class ticket, where you get multiple check in bags, so that when you make your connecting interational flight you have them with you :p. But other then that, nuisances class, uess it's not available then we just go premium.

BlackParadePixie
March 9th, 2015, 07:36 PM
I usually end up in first class on airplanes, because both of my parents fly all the time for work, and so they have all sorts of bonus miles saved up and are used to flying first class themselves all the time. :yeah:

MeliWelli
March 10th, 2015, 05:21 PM
I usually end up in first class on airplanes, because both of my parents fly all the time for work, and so they have all sorts of bonus miles saved up and are used to flying first class themselves all the time. :yeah:

That's awesome :) Have only flown a few times - just economy so far...one day I'll try first lol

Luminous
March 10th, 2015, 05:41 PM
I think economy. The cheaper standard. It's easier and - I said it already - standard.

Canadian Dream
March 12th, 2015, 07:50 PM
Always economy. I've always thought of it unecessary to waste so much money on travel, especially for shorter flights and so on. Of course you can enjoy it a bit more but then again, especially for air travel, the difference in price is just to much to make it worth it.

tasminsmith
March 13th, 2015, 11:37 AM
i've never flew/travelled in first/business class my mom said it's waste of money lel

Abhorrence
March 15th, 2015, 02:31 PM
Trains was always first.

DylanDanger
March 15th, 2015, 02:49 PM
when traveling with my grandparents go first class but when flying with my mom its economy.

german_boy
March 27th, 2015, 02:51 PM
Trains:
Regional: 2nd
Long distance: 1st
Planes:
Domestic/intracontinental: Y (sometimes J)
Intercontinental: mostly J, sometimes Y
Y is Eco J is Business

SethfromMI
March 27th, 2015, 06:43 PM
economy

Remey
March 28th, 2015, 05:16 PM
Economy

cdegennaro2001
April 20th, 2015, 09:36 PM
I have travel in all three classes and all i can say..
First Class... WOW! confy good food, lots of choices of entertainment and even the bathrooms are fancy

Typhlosion
April 21st, 2015, 09:05 AM
Economy, of course! Not only it's cheaper, but the money you save could be spent on other, better/cooler things.

Dying Ember
April 21st, 2015, 03:04 PM
I've always travelled economy although once buisness class but that was only because they got things wrong so we weren't actually meant to be there!

KingLiam
April 21st, 2015, 03:05 PM
My parent go cheapest when it comes to travel so what can best be described as scum class