View Full Version : what the hell?

February 25th, 2015, 08:53 AM
Hey so basically ive been doin some quiz i did the quiz on add/hd bipolar and social anxiety.

The thing is i scored the highest on all 3.The question is can i get a negative on the diagnosis when i go to the psychologist? I cant handle that if i get a negative on having no problems with me mentally.

February 25th, 2015, 09:08 AM
I would say trust the psychologist online quizes can vary and at least with a psychologist you are able to talk over how you feel and why.

February 25th, 2015, 11:27 AM
I don't quite understand your wording but I'm gonna try to answer this anyway.

Basically, NEVER trust online tests to diagnose yourself for mental health issues or any other health issues. They are completely inaccurate half the time and it is mainly used by people pretending to be depressed and having other mental health issues because in today's society it is seen as fucking rad to have them for some reason.

If you do not get a diagnosis from the psychologist then the chances are is that you do not have any issues. Lots of people misdiagnose themselves due to these tests and I don't think they should even exist tbh.

February 25th, 2015, 11:40 AM
↑ i was just askig cause if i were to be diagnosed and the results would be negative to those 3 things.I am scared cause if i am not bipolar have adhd or social anxiety then why do i feel like i have those?

February 25th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Overthinking about things and reading about them can actually cause you to be falsely aware of having them.

James Dean
February 26th, 2015, 03:37 AM
Honestly, those quizzes don't mean anything.

You should talk to a professional to be properly diagnosed.

Real talk, many people to some degree have very minor forms of ADHD and Bipolar and wanting attention and mood swings. They might not be diagnosable though.

Many people are also false and misdiagnosed and that could cause problems. But those who have extreme cases need to be diagnosed. Don't fret or worry about it though. :)

Talk to a professional doctor to know for sure.