PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the cold!

rachel_ballet
February 25th, 2015, 01:35 AM
Not sure how you all feel about this, but I am so tired of the cold!
One day it's like 45-50 and the next day it's like 25! Really?'
My BF has told me several times "welcome to Maryland! If you don't like weather, wait a day"
So true!
This is my first winter in Maryland and I hate it! I moved here from South Carolina last spring!
I know it gets really warm her in the summer and I am so ready for it!

everlong
February 25th, 2015, 10:09 PM
I'm in Massachusetts, and it's freezing. I despise the cold, and I've been awaiting the day it finally gets warmer.

Elysium
February 25th, 2015, 11:04 PM
I'm very tired of the cold, too. I wish it were spring already so I could walk around school without wearing some type of sweater.

lyhom
February 26th, 2015, 01:54 AM
Tell me about it.

There's been so many extreme cold warnings in my city this winter it's been insane. It's almost March, just give me spring already. :P

Emerald Dream
February 26th, 2015, 06:27 AM
I can't really complain too much about the cold. We haven't had that much cold weather this year - it was even supposed to snow last night and we got a bunch of rain. I would much rather deal with the cold than the extreme heat anyways. :cold:

mychalo
February 27th, 2015, 08:16 PM
Have had -17F one morning last week, and a few days with wind chill even colder.
As long as you dress warm it's bearable for the short time we are outside.

And Mark Twain said if you don't like the weather in New England, wait a minute and it will change, so true.

Country Cowboy
February 27th, 2015, 08:32 PM
I don't mind it that much. It actually makes me feel better to think that there's still a chance against global warming

Abyssal Echo
February 27th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I'm thankful that we haven't had as much snow as the New England states. I'm tired of winter and the below 0 temps.

SethfromMI
March 1st, 2015, 09:18 PM
I completely agree, enough of this

OSUBuckEyes
March 1st, 2015, 10:48 PM
i'm in the great state of OHIO! so it's not much better haha i'm a big guy though, so I do alright

Seahawks15
March 9th, 2015, 01:53 AM
My condolences are with you poor easterners.Mother Nature must be trying to destroy all of you with that brutal weather while Westerners are enjoying 70-80 weather.It was in the 70's in most places in Oregon today.

DylanDanger
March 9th, 2015, 01:55 AM
i hate the cold and the snow! you are lucky you have had 45-50 degree weather. that sounds nice and warm haha

lambo420
March 19th, 2015, 11:16 PM
First day of spring is tomorrow and they said it's going to snow!

Uranus
March 20th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Sheesh, I'm getting tired of the heat. I absolutely love cold temperatures. It's so energized and amazing.

hamsterlover98
March 20th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Wooow, really? I'm in Canada and it's been relatively warm in the past two weeks... Although, "cold" here is a rigorous winter so cold that it HURTS. Lool, so I guess I am just comparing to that when I am saying it's warm. Although, it may also have to do with you guys' border being on the coast of the Atlantic Sea.

EDIT: Okay, no, I just converted Farenheit to Celsius and it has to do with being Canadian. In the winter, we get up to -22 degrees Farenheit. Right, now, we are around the same as Maryland's lowest temperature mentioned by the OP. And this is just the warmest part of Canada. I actually like this weather. xD

Vermilion
March 20th, 2015, 12:17 PM
In England, London the weather isn't to bad at the minute. On average it's been between 0 - 12c so not hot but not freezing. I can't wait for summer when it's 25c .

Cognizant
March 20th, 2015, 05:08 PM
Come to California, it's permanently warm and drought-ridden. :P

Abhorrence
March 21st, 2015, 08:19 AM
England has a tendency to always be pretty cold. It's sunny right now and looks like it should be really warm but it's still chilly. When it is finally hot it is the most unbearable heat ever, it kind of suffocates you slowly.

SethfromMI
March 21st, 2015, 08:42 AM
Sheesh, I'm getting tired of the heat. I absolutely love cold temperatures. It's so energized and amazing.

I would rather be cold than warm, but after the winter we had in Michigan I was so excited for some of the 60 degree days we had

Uranus
March 21st, 2015, 09:25 AM
I would rather be cold than warm, but after the winter we had in Michigan I was so excited for some of the 60 degree days we had

Exactly mah man. That's how we role :D

Luminous
March 21st, 2015, 09:34 AM
I'm in Massachusetts in the snowiest city in the country and it's quite unpleasant. It's snowing right now, actually. It's been cold but not unbearably cold the last week or so, at about 25-30f. I'm so ready for summer.

lyhom
March 21st, 2015, 10:39 PM
It's been getting warmer for me but today had some really shitty ass weather

Canadian Dream
March 22nd, 2015, 06:50 PM
That's Alberta all year basically. I live in a world where you can get all four seasons in one day at basically any time.

Beth
March 22nd, 2015, 07:12 PM
Its been cold here also. Seems like winter is never going to let up.

Zerep2016
April 1st, 2015, 01:25 AM
Im quite tired of it