PDA

View Full Version : Don't get wasted in booze

Stronk Serb
February 22nd, 2015, 04:19 PM
So last night I got wasted, I don't remember how I got home, my mom had to watch over me all night. What my friends told me, I was rambling, being physically unstable. I fell and laid in some mud, I got stuck in the bathroom at some fast food place for 20 minutes because I couldn't open the door. My friend towed me to the bus station and I am thankful she towed me to the bus. Then I barfed in front of my apartment building and I barely unlocked the door. I was throwing up 4 times and rambling all the time. Trust me, don't get wasted, you'll regret it.

JamesSuperBoy
February 22nd, 2015, 04:29 PM
Good advice.

amgb
February 22nd, 2015, 04:44 PM
This sounds awful, I'm sorry to hear about last night. I hope you can keep safer next time, in fact I really hope you don't do any of the sort again because it's damaging your body and you probably already have a lot to deal with. I don't want more problems accumulating for you. And, I hope you're feeling at least a little bit better :/

Abhorrence
February 22nd, 2015, 04:59 PM
I literally only get that bad when I'm drinking whiskey.

Abyssal Echo
February 22nd, 2015, 07:21 PM
I got so wasted on Rum at my cousins that I had to be carried to the car. I woke up in my bed and no I don't remember how I got there. Yes I paid for it the next day. As JamesSuperBoy said that's good advice.

SethfromMI
February 22nd, 2015, 08:40 PM
you had to learn a hard way but great advice to tell

phuckphace
February 23rd, 2015, 02:19 AM
sounds like my experience with turbo-screwdrivers (Everclear + orange juice) except I didn't go anywhere, just stayed home. I think I made it worse by chugging a Monster in between drinks.

Everclear: not even once

Stronk Serb
February 24th, 2015, 12:30 AM
Also the worst part is my friends saw me in my worst form.

Hyper
February 24th, 2015, 01:10 AM
Here's the real advice.

Don't binge drink
Don't mix drinks

And realise alcohol stops making things more ''fun'' after just a few drinks.

Maiden
February 24th, 2015, 04:03 AM
that wasen't to bad, atleast you got home. but yeah learn your limits and try not to go over them. not that i really follow that advise very often :/

Stronk Serb
February 25th, 2015, 02:30 AM
Here's the real advice.

Don't binge drink
Don't mix drinks

And realise alcohol stops making things more ''fun'' after just a few drinks.

Hearing my friends how they get wasted:
I once mixed whiskey, vodka, tequilla and gin in a glass of beer. One sip and I was on the floor.
Me: Are you fucking retarded? You never mix booze, especially beer and the strong stuff
Still, getting wasted is pretty bad. You're an easy victim for everything.

that wasen't to bad, atleast you got home. but yeah learn your limits and try not to go over them. not that i really follow that advise very often :/

Mom was dissapointed. Also I reeked of booze for the next two days, taking showers didn't help it.

Serzh98
February 25th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Jbg Svarože, that life of a young Slav :D

Stronk Serb
February 25th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Jbg Svarože, that life of a young Slav :D

Tako mi i treba kad kupujem vinjak. At least I was squatting like a Slav :cool:

Serzh98
February 26th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Tako mi i treba kad kupujem vinjak. At least I was squatting like a Slav :cool:

Jebiga, vinjak samo odjednom udari u glavu i sjebe centar za ravnotežu.
That's why I mostly drink beer.:cool:

Bull
February 26th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Excellent advise: remember to apply it to yourself the next time you are tempted to over do the drinking.

Stronk Serb
February 26th, 2015, 02:28 PM
Jebiga, vinjak samo odjednom udari u glavu i sjebe centar za ravnotežu.
That's why I mostly drink beer.:cool:

Mogu da eksiram deset viskija a par gutljaja vinjaka me ubije. Beer is nice. I prefer the Czech Budweiser.

Luminous
February 26th, 2015, 04:05 PM
English only please :)

Serzh98
February 27th, 2015, 04:49 AM
Mogu da eksiram deset viskija a par gutljaja vinjaka me ubije. Beer is nice. I prefer the Czech Budweiser.

Staropramen is the best, in my opinion. I tried Budweiser once, not bad.

tret123
February 27th, 2015, 06:11 AM
Great sharing story but you're going to kill your self, slow it down

Stronk Serb
February 27th, 2015, 06:19 AM
Staropramen is the best, in my opinion. I tried Budweiser once, not bad.

Meh, I prefer the Budweiser, but hey, to each his own. I still have to try those Mexican beers, but that's for another day, maybe month, maybe year.

Great sharing story but you're going to kill your self, slow it down

Why slow it down when I can probably stop it? I mean, I'll try my best to not drink everything which has a booze label.

tret123
February 27th, 2015, 06:40 AM
Okay you've been warned.... Sir if you turn into an alcoholic...

Serzh98
February 27th, 2015, 11:10 AM
Meh, I prefer the Budweiser, but hey, to each his own. I still have to try those Mexican beers, but that's for another day, maybe month, maybe year.

Where can you buy those Mexican beers? I never saw something like that over here...

Stronk Serb
February 27th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Where can you buy those Mexican beers? I never saw something like that over here...

I saw them in Roda supermarkets. I don't know where you exactly live in Serbia, but they have them in Belgrade. They cost like 160 dinars per glass bottle.

Serzh98
March 1st, 2015, 03:01 PM
I saw them in Roda supermarkets. I don't know where you exactly live in Serbia, but they have them in Belgrade. They cost like 160 dinars per glass bottle.

Thanks brate, I'll check it out. :cool:

Deleted User
March 1st, 2015, 08:44 PM
Ironically, I'm sitting here with my second glass of wine while reading this.

But yeah dude, ouch. You only do something like that once. I've been drinking for years and I learned my limits pretty quickly. One bad night was enough to be like "yep, that was more than I could handle". Glad you're okay though.

OSUBuckEyes
March 8th, 2015, 07:49 AM
So last night I got wasted, I don't remember how I got home, my mom had to watch over me all night. What my friends told me, I was rambling, being physically unstable. I fell and laid in some mud, I got stuck in the bathroom at some fast food place for 20 minutes because I couldn't open the door. My friend towed me to the bus station and I am thankful she towed me to the bus. Then I barfed in front of my apartment building and I barely unlocked the door. I was throwing up 4 times and rambling all the time. Trust me, don't get wasted, you'll regret it.

Pretty much... I used to get real drunk at parties and stuff. I won't lie I might still have a little alcohol now and then with my buddies or teammates, but it's not worth it... We'll see what happens when I go to college but I plan on not partying that hard.

Stronk Serb
March 8th, 2015, 09:13 AM
Pretty much... I used to get real drunk at parties and stuff. I won't lie I might still have a little alcohol now and then with my buddies or teammates, but it's not worth it... We'll see what happens when I go to college but I plan on not partying that hard.

When I drink the cheap shit this happens. Bu really this made me stop drinking for a while.

tovaris
March 8th, 2015, 09:46 AM
I agre. Athanol wastes your liver and your sight! Dont do drugs.

Noody
March 15th, 2015, 06:12 PM
I disagree with the point of this thread.

Alchohol is absolutely fine when used sensibly - If you plan to use it to get wasted, make arrangements - Get a friend who you know if sensible to keep an eye out for you - Arrange a cab etc.

You can still have a good time whilst staying safe, saying "Don't get wasted" is just taking the fun from it all.

Enjoy life whilst you can, you might as well.

CanadianJake
March 15th, 2015, 06:20 PM

Alchohol is absolutely fine when used sensibly - If you plan to use it to get wasted, make arrangements - Get a friend who you know if sensible to keep an eye out for you - Arrange a cab etc.

You can still have a good time whilst staying safe, saying "Don't get wasted" is just taking the fun from it all.

I actually agree with this thread because it actually kind of show's what over-drinking does to you. While I agree that you should drink responsibly but this proves that you shouldn't get wasted because it's not worth it, your only gonna throw your health down the drain and hurt the people you love. I think if you drink responsibly but you can still have fun. I'm against drinking and personally wouldn't touch the stuff but I don't care if others do it, if it makes them happy then who cares. But all should drink responsibly so they don't hurt the ones they love or hurt themselves for that matter.

I'm sure people will disagree with me on what I said but that's just my opinion anyways.

Stronk Serb
March 16th, 2015, 08:29 AM

Uhhh, barely returning home all muddy and stinky, barely walking and barfing your guts out is fun? Also not to mention that I don't remember shit. Somebody could've beat me to a pulp and I wouldn't remember. Also I had a mild fever. Getting drunk (as in feeling woozy but being more or less conscious) is better than getting wasted (what I described). I was drunk a lot of times and it was awesome, but this... This is the worst thing.

I agre. Athanol wastes your liver and your sight! Dont do drugs.

Ethanol is actually good, the cheap spirits have more methanol which is poison, ethanol is useful when you have a mild methanol poisoning. After that dad taught me to drink carbonated water and whiskey if methanol hits me. Not sure about the whiskey (it has a lot of methanol) but carbonated water should regulate it.

Do not double post. Posts merged ~ ImCoolBeans

Noody
March 16th, 2015, 02:21 PM
I actually agree with this thread because it actually kind of show's what over-drinking does to you. While I agree that you should drink responsibly but this proves that you shouldn't get wasted because it's not worth it, your only gonna throw your health down the drain and hurt the people you love. I think if you drink responsibly but you can still have fun. I'm against drinking and personally wouldn't touch the stuff but I don't care if others do it, if it makes them happy then who cares. But all should drink responsibly so they don't hurt the ones they love or hurt themselves for that matter.

I'm sure people will disagree with me on what I said but that's just my opinion anyways.

I don't completely disagree, but based on my personal experience, some of the best things I have done for me I've done whilst I was drunk. New Years Eve I got outrageously drunk and came out as gay, I'd have never been able to do that had I not been drunk.I agree that if you drink so much it poisons you it can be very bad, but we can't forget about the fact that it loosens your senses up. If anything, I'm more honest when I'm drunk - That being said, I don't think alcohol is that much of a bad thing at all so long as it's not outrageously abused.

tasminsmith
March 16th, 2015, 03:25 PM
ha worst time me and my friends drinking vodka and cider I fell in a river practically froze decided to "go to school" on a Friday night climb on the roof practically breaking my ankle jumping off a fairly low bit and forgetting most of it and having the worst head ache ever.

Noody
March 16th, 2015, 03:27 PM
ha worst time me and my friends drinking vodka and cider I fell in a river practically froze decided to "go to school" on a Friday night climb on the roof practically breaking my ankle jumping off a fairly low bit and forgetting most of it and having the worst head ache ever.

"...apart from that it was a pretty good night!" xD

SWEET_SARAH
April 20th, 2015, 01:24 PM
It's so much fun to drink I think, BUT it's not fun later and it's NOT fun trying to remember all the dumb things you did. It can be funny but be careful. Do it at home and NEVER drink and drive!!!!!!!!!! EVER!! -SARAH :)

Let Me Be a Pony
April 27th, 2015, 02:50 AM
Lol, I start breaking beer bottles when I'm drunk, it's just something I do.
I can easily get in a fight when I'm in a bar, drunk and surrounded by other drunks. I'm just more emotional when I'm drunk. Just one insult and I'm done.
Birthday parties are my favorite place to drink. Free alcohol, easy life, easy lasagna.

I've only once lost memory.
One year ago I returned home from a birthday party. I blacked out next to the toilet.
I woke up in the other bathroom, which was at the other side of the apartment. How the hell did I get there, I don't know. My brother told me I was going back and forth from one toilet to the other, lol. Interesting.

tiffany1
May 1st, 2015, 01:57 AM
dont get too drunk