PDA

View Full Version : I AM PROUD OF MYSELF PLEASE WATCH (But seriously, I'm never proud of myself??)

Karkat
February 20th, 2015, 01:37 AM
PX10qZXE0Ic

I was SO nervous, so I was shaky, but I actually did really good despite that! I'm so happy!

fairmaiden
February 20th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Your accent is the sweetest thing ever :) Your voice is even sweeter and gorgeous omg!! You're really good at singing I hope you continue to make more covers :)

Horatio Nelson
February 20th, 2015, 10:56 AM
I will watch this when I get a chance.

Hideous
February 20th, 2015, 10:58 AM
I love the beginning, reminds me... of me, aha.

You have a different, unique voice. Every note is clean despite the stumbles. Perfect song choice, and I love your voice so much. I could listen to it everyday.

It's just so beautiful!!!

Karkat
February 20th, 2015, 01:12 PM
Your accent is the sweetest thing ever :) Your voice is even sweeter and gorgeous omg!! You're really good at singing I hope you continue to make more covers :)

Aww, thank you so much ;w;

Will do XD

I will watch this when I get a chance.

Alright :D

I love the beginning, reminds me... of me, aha.

You have a different, unique voice. Every note is clean despite the stumbles. Perfect song choice, and I love your voice so much. I could listen to it everyday.

It's just so beautiful!!!

image (http://img.5snow.com/files/3/313d981ee94c555bb634a5aa5e9d0254.gif)

Aww, thank you so much ;w;

lightPainting
February 21st, 2015, 11:19 AM
that was amazing!

tasminsmith
February 21st, 2015, 08:48 PM
never heard the song but it was good singing

Karkat
February 22nd, 2015, 12:32 AM
that was amazing!

never heard the song but it was good singing

Thank you guys ;w;

Melodic
February 22nd, 2015, 12:56 AM
Your voice is extremely pretty! Keep up the good work!

Hudor
February 22nd, 2015, 05:18 AM
And we get another one of your awesome covers. :D
Good job Ren! Keep posting more, they're great to listen to.

Microcosm
February 22nd, 2015, 01:06 PM
This like... Made my day. Your voice is so awesome

Karkat
February 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM
Your voice is extremely pretty! Keep up the good work!

Aww, thanks Madie ;w;

And we get another one of your awesome covers. :D
Good job Ren! Keep posting more, they're great to listen to.

:D Thanks

This like... Made my day. Your voice is so awesome

Aw, thank you ;w;

Deleted User
February 23rd, 2015, 10:28 PM
Don't be nervous :D This is great. I'm gonna go into vocal major mode for a moment just 'cause I can't help it (I used to do voice coaching).

Sing out more. You have a very sweet voice that gets very breathy when you almost sound like you're doubting yourself. You don't have to~ If you sing out more, your tone will instantly improve and you'll find it's actually easier to hold notes, hold tuning, and you actually feel less nervous when you put more power behind your voice than when you're holding back a bit.

Hope that didn't sound too critical, just advice I used to give the kids I worked with and you'd be amazed how one small change like just pushing yourself to sing out more can make a huge improvement on something that's already really good. :)

You should totally be proud. Recording videos can feel totally menacing, I know. I shake like a leaf when I make mine.

Karkat
February 25th, 2015, 02:41 PM
Don't be nervous :D This is great. I'm gonna go into vocal major mode for a moment just 'cause I can't help it (I used to do voice coaching).

Sing out more. You have a very sweet voice that gets very breathy when you almost sound like you're doubting yourself. You don't have to~ If you sing out more, your tone will instantly improve and you'll find it's actually easier to hold notes, hold tuning, and you actually feel less nervous when you put more power behind your voice than when you're holding back a bit.

Hope that didn't sound too critical, just advice I used to give the kids I worked with and you'd be amazed how one small change like just pushing yourself to sing out more can make a huge improvement on something that's already really good. :)

You should totally be proud. Recording videos can feel totally menacing, I know. I shake like a leaf when I make mine.

Thanks Jo :)

Excalibur
February 26th, 2015, 12:54 PM
Your voice is so beautiful! You don't need to be nervous, you're actually a lot better than you think. And the song fit your voice perfectly, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I do agree with Jo, though. If you just sang a bit louder, it would probably help take the shakiness out of your voice, and really show how good you truly are. But I think that the softness and somewhat breathiness actually fit the song well, it didn't really seem like a song that you would sing loudly, honestly. But you did an amazing job, and I really think that when you get into the song, a lot of your nervousness goes away, if not all of it. Just keep practicing and keep posting videos and you'll really get the hang of it. :)

Karkat
February 26th, 2015, 03:29 PM
Your voice is so beautiful! You don't need to be nervous, you're actually a lot better than you think. And the song fit your voice perfectly, I thoroughly enjoyed this. I do agree with Jo, though. If you just sang a bit louder, it would probably help take the shakiness out of your voice, and really show how good you truly are. But I think that the softness and somewhat breathiness actually fit the song well, it didn't really seem like a song that you would sing loudly, honestly. But you did an amazing job, and I really think that when you get into the song, a lot of your nervousness goes away, if not all of it. Just keep practicing and keep posting videos and you'll really get the hang of it. :)

Thank You :)

Horatio Nelson
February 27th, 2015, 02:42 AM
Let it not be said that I do not honor my word.

I watched it, (finally) it was amazing. You are so good Ren. :D

ImCoolBeans
February 27th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Ren!!! You are so good! Why didn't you sing for us sooner?
Your voice is beautiful, elegant, and you show a lot of control throughout the video. Don't be afraid to project more, it will help you sustain notes and will make it easier to keep track of your breathing.

Keep it up! I want to hear more covers :)

Karkat
February 27th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Let it not be said that I do not honor my word.

I watched it, (finally) it was amazing. You are so good Ren. :D

Ren!!! You are so good! Why didn't you sing for us sooner?
Your voice is beautiful, elegant, and you show a lot of control throughout the video. Don't be afraid to project more, it will help you sustain notes and will make it easier to keep track of your breathing.

Keep it up! I want to hear more covers :)

Thanks guys ;w;

mike- but I have! There's a thread in The Heart of Gold Titled "Ren's Singing" or something XD

But I'll definitely try to post them more often :)

ImCoolBeans
February 27th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Thanks guys ;w;

mike- but I have! There's a thread in The Heart of Gold Titled "Ren's Singing" or something XD

But I'll definitely try to post them more often :)

Oh xD oops
Well, anyway, keep it up :P

azure moonstone
February 27th, 2015, 01:46 PM
You've got a really good voice, Ren :)

Not to familiar with too many of their songs, but I liked that one.

Karkat
February 28th, 2015, 11:46 PM
You've got a really good voice, Ren :)

Not to familiar with too many of their songs, but I liked that one.

Thanks! :D

Yeah, it's a very pretty song :)

BlackParadePixie
March 9th, 2015, 07:33 PM
that was awesome!!

MeliWelli
March 9th, 2015, 11:02 PM
Really nice! Very pretty song with very pretty vocals :)

Babs
March 11th, 2015, 02:31 PM
You have a great voice. Nice job, Ren!

Miserabilia
March 11th, 2015, 04:35 PM
omhhhyyyy how did i miss this?!

Passion pit is one of my favourite band/artist/music things of all time I LOVE MOTHS WINGS

AND YOURE SUCH A GOOD SINGER I HAD NO IDEA

9000/10

HUSTLEMAN
March 13th, 2015, 07:24 PM
Nice voice. Very light and airy.

Karkat
March 14th, 2015, 02:26 AM
that was awesome!!

Aww, thank you <3

Really nice! Very pretty song with very pretty vocals :)

Thanks! :D I tried my best to keep the soft quality.

You have a great voice. Nice job, Ren!

Thanks ;w;

omhhhyyyy how did i miss this?!

Passion pit is one of my favourite band/artist/music things of all time I LOVE MOTHS WINGS

AND YOURE SUCH A GOOD SINGER I HAD NO IDEA

9000/10

YAY ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES PASSION PIT~

Thanks ;w;

Nice voice. Very light and airy.

Thanks! Funny thing is- my voice is not usually like this. I actually usually have difficulty with soft tones in my voice, because I'm a straight-out belter.

lliam
July 29th, 2015, 09:44 PM
be proud of yourself

Horatio Nelson
July 30th, 2015, 01:41 AM
Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: