PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours weed free!

Lottie
February 17th, 2015, 02:47 PM
I'm aware this post is going to make me sound like an addict which i'm totally not, but I have been smoking a lot more weed recently.

Everything was gettin real crap and I was trying to block it out. But I'm seeing my mum tomorrow and I wanted to be clear headed when I see her so I stopped. Today is the first day in about a month or so when I haven't smoked any and I'm feeling proud.

I probs will do it again but dont want to let myself do it everyday and stuff.

That's the Spirit
February 17th, 2015, 03:52 PM
I probs will do it again but dont want to let myself do it everyday and stuff.

Congrats, just keep going weed free :)

Meh Guy
February 17th, 2015, 09:08 PM
Yea :) congrats to you

ImCoolBeans
February 17th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Congrats! It's not easy to stop cold turkey after smoking that much for a period of time. It's easy to slip back into that groove of smoking every day once you go back to it though, make sure you keep a strong will if you seriously want to cut down.

phuckphace
February 17th, 2015, 10:52 PM
congrats OP, cold turkey does suck but thankfully with marijuana it wears off after a couple of days.

I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands...heh heh heh...

Ainsleyshea
February 17th, 2015, 10:54 PM
well done but it an anti depressant so how do you feel crapy
by the way im a heavy user

SethfromMI
February 17th, 2015, 11:34 PM
good for you :D

amgb
February 19th, 2015, 11:43 PM
Hey Lottie~ This is such a good thing that you're doing for yourself, you should absolutely be proud of yourself and so should your Mum. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling your best, and I know things are pretty tough for you at the moment. Since you have 100 posts, please feel free to private message me if you ever need to talk or vent. I'll listen and try to help wherever and however I can. Helping others is what I've always loved to do and I just hope that I can help you too. You are such a strong girl and I'm glad you went drug free for a day. A day counts as a step and every step means you're travelling towards the place you want to be. I hope you've been okay lately~

Kass
March 1st, 2015, 02:59 PM
Well done! :D
I hope everything goes well with you mum :)