If you had the chance (and money) to join the Gumball rally;

Which car would you choose?
Colors?

Reasons for your choices?

Feel free to tell about customizing too

Thanks

Norelly
February 17th, 2015, 01:20 PM
I would get a tuned-up saleen s7 twin turbo in yellow.
I would choose that car because with 2000hp I could fly past all the ferrari's and lambo's :D Oh and yellow is one of my favourite colors, also I think that is the standart color of the s7.

matt_tgr
February 19th, 2015, 10:38 PM
The mercedes SLS AMG Black, in yellow. I just love how it looks and it's my dream car too!

Daniella98
February 20th, 2015, 04:03 AM
The mercedes SLS AMG Black, in yellow. I just love how it looks and it's my dream car too!

You must be a great driver since youll be able to control that car which is build for going sideways. :-D

Straya
February 21st, 2015, 11:32 PM
its not hard to control a car going sideways. just small movements on the steering wheel and good throttle control is all you need

Daniella98
February 23rd, 2015, 03:17 AM
I just meant its not a very good car. I saw on top gear that it cant corner without trouble and it cant go 10 laps on a track without destroying the tires. Maybe its great for showing off in a cloud of smoke. But 3000 fast miles. Im not sure thats the car I would choose

JamesSuperBoy
February 23rd, 2015, 05:16 AM
I would choose an old vintage truck - fitted with a tuned up Hemi and have the guys from Roadkill sort it up for me. Hope they let 14 yr olds drive!!