PDA

View Full Version : Going to quit smoking, alcohol and drugs

sisu
February 13th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Today i decided to quit smoking cigarettes and weed. Also never gonna drink alcohol or huff/sniff anything again.

I know there might be a chance i will sometime drink alcohol, but not get drunk.
And after my parents found out i smoke weed, I relly thought about it and realized theres nothing good about it.

It might be hard, but i know i have the willpower to do it.

Thought id just show off with this.

That's the Spirit
February 13th, 2015, 06:37 PM
Good for you :), you don't need to take drugs or whatever to have fun.

amgb
February 13th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Hi Nico, that's a really positive and amazing thing. You should be proud and happy with yourself for doing that, it's not easy and you managed to do it! I'm glad for you and I hope you can live the rest of your life drug-free and healthy. You probably will fall back, but when you do I have full belief in you that you can tell yourself to stop. Your parents should be proud of you too, for stopping:)

Human
February 13th, 2015, 08:55 PM
Good luck dude, only good can come from quitting

Meh Guy
February 13th, 2015, 09:24 PM
Good for you. It isn't as hard as you think to quit smoking weed, but stick with it. As for the cigarettes and alcohol, definitely a step in the right direction :)

Uranus
February 13th, 2015, 09:32 PM
Great for you man! That's one step closer to a better lifestyle!

ImCoolBeans
February 13th, 2015, 11:56 PM
I wish you well with quitting. Abstaining is definitely the better choice.

SethfromMI
February 14th, 2015, 08:56 AM
good for you :D it may be a hard road but I wish you the bery best!

Stronk Serb
February 14th, 2015, 02:38 PM
Giving up on smoking is fucking hard. You do it with a strong will or when you run out of cash.

CanadianJake
February 14th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Aye good luck man! it's probably gonna be hard for awhile but in the long run it's better for your health. Best of luck dude! :)

Axel_
February 14th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Congrats! hope you don't relapse.

sisu
February 16th, 2015, 01:57 PM
3 days without a smoke. Sold my pack today so i wont relapse. Im still gonna use snus so im not gonna go all straight edge, but its so much safer than smoking. I might go to a party on friday, but im not gonna drink, i dont even feel like drinking.

Thanks for the support guys.