PDA

View Full Version : The notice to all diary owners about the inactive diaries to be banned tomorrow

Brandonl
February 10th, 2015, 04:27 PM
I just made this account and I saw this notice. I was thinking that since I haven't posted anything, I might be banned tomorrow. I'm just wondering.

Uranus
February 10th, 2015, 04:33 PM
Dafuq? O.o

Actually you wouldn't be banned. You're not a dairy....wait...are you?

Hideous
February 10th, 2015, 04:45 PM
They will be deleting diaries, diaries that have been inactive for one month or more. All diaries are shown here aka the member forums: http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

That does not mean they will ban any user for this specific occasion. Do not worry.

Member forums or diaries are individual forums requested and managed by users. Each forum must follow the overall rules of VirtualTeen, however, individual users can change some rules for their individual forum.
In most diaries, the owner will post a thread about what rules they have for their diary, in addition to the site rules. Make sure you read the diary rules before you start posting . If you have broken one of the diary owner’s rules, they have grounds to delete your thread and/or posts.
The owner of the diary may choose to have other users PROMOTED as moderators in their diary. These owners may make changes to their moderators, diary name, and description at anytime. Moderators will not be able to make these changes.
A diary will be deleted if the owner of the diary requests for it to be deleted and/or it has been inactive for over two weeks, and other members are waiting for diaries to be made.
The exception to the second point is if you notify the Staff that you will be going away. You can do this by making a thread in the Diary HQ and stating how long you will be away for. If you are frozen, your diary will not be deleted during that time.

FAQ and rules are listed here:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/faq.php?faq=rules

I hope I helped. Welcome to VT!! :P

Brandonl
February 10th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Ok, I thought the diaries were what this site calls accounts

xXl0sth0peXx
February 10th, 2015, 05:27 PM
What was said above is correct. It's more of a warning made for users to let them know. It's nothing bad for anyone, whether they have a diary or not.

[-]it's also probably i take that down[/-]

As for user accounts though, we don't ever delete them, regardless of activity.. so you have no need to worry, OP. :)

Cognizant
February 10th, 2015, 07:42 PM
What was said above is correct. It's more of a warning made for users to let them know. It's nothing bad for anyone, whether they have a diary or not.

[-]it's also probably i take that down[/-]

As for user accounts though, we don't ever delete them, regardless of activity.. so you have no need to worry, OP. :)

Assuming you follow all the rules :P