PDA

View Full Version : DC VS Marvel

Shado99
February 3rd, 2015, 05:08 AM
Hey guys just wondering who prefers do or marvel and also post ur favourite character below

Mine is green arrow

Typhlosion
February 3rd, 2015, 05:46 AM
Not really about technology.

TJP :arrow: The Open Book

As for myself, I've never read a comic from either of them. DC seems to be more mature than Marvel at times, but that's just an assumption.

Hideous
February 3rd, 2015, 07:05 AM
Captain America :P

Deleted User
February 3rd, 2015, 12:03 PM
Black Widow and Wonder Woman.

I'm neutral. I was introduced to both at the same time so I don't really have a preference. I think they both have interesting takes on the superhero realm and both do a very good job (although DC's the New 52 is kinda... eh, I prefer their older stuff). I have to be in the mood for one or the other. DC is consistently a lot darker than Marvel on average and sometimes I prefer Marvel because I'm not always interested in the dark stuff. But when I am, DC is my go to for it (Superman Red Son is a brilliant comic if you love dark shit).

lemondrop
February 3rd, 2015, 03:38 PM
DC, green lanterns are cool,superman,joker all the characters are awesome <3

Excalibur
February 8th, 2015, 06:49 PM
I prefer Marvel because I feel like they have more balanced characters and superheroes. And my favorites are probably Spiderman, Batman, Captain America, and Wolverine.

SethfromMI
February 8th, 2015, 07:16 PM
which one is Batman? or does he even fit with one of these?

Uranus
February 8th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Marvel

Iron man (Aka Tony Stark) is a fucking badass! :D

SethfromMI
February 8th, 2015, 10:07 PM
oh batman is Marvel, I am def going with Marvel. they got more good characters than just Batman, but I was always a batman fan

Deleted User
February 9th, 2015, 01:38 AM
oh batman is Marvel, I am def going with Marvel. they got more good characters than just Batman, but I was always a batman fan

Uh, Batman is one of the DC trinity. What are you talking about?

Snydergate
February 9th, 2015, 02:12 PM
I like both, but I am going with Marvel, it is much more fun and exciting while DC takes the more serious approach to Superheroes. Plus nearly all Marvel movies are great films, that cannot be said for the DC movies: Green Lantern, Man of Steel, a bunch of Superman movies, Batman and Robin, etc. I love all the Batman movies though, excluding B & R. The Dark Knight is one of my favorites. All in all, I prefer Marvel.

Typho
February 9th, 2015, 02:22 PM
I prefer Marvel

SethfromMI
February 9th, 2015, 02:30 PM
Uh, Batman is one of the DC trinity. What are you talking about?

I thought someone said it was Marvel. forgive me for not worshiping comic books and comic movies like you apparently do

Deleted User
February 9th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I thought someone said it was Marvel. forgive me for not worshiping comic books and comic movies like you apparently do

Woah relax, it's not like I was attacking you.

Bmble_B
February 9th, 2015, 04:32 PM
I'm neutral. I was introduced to both at the same time so I don't really have a preference. I think they both have interesting takes on the superhero realm and both do a very good job.
Same here, I'm neutral.

Saint of Sinners
March 30th, 2015, 03:49 AM
Deadpool!