PDA

View Full Version : a cure

thatgothgirluknow
February 2nd, 2015, 09:42 PM
recently i shared this on facebook and i decided to share it on here also it is truly proof that even when all hope has been lost things can change for the better this week has been very hard yet a very important time in my life because through a bad situation came a good thing the cure of my tics which have been worsening fast through out the past year they have made simple task hard for me recently making reading writing and drawing almost impossible and caused me to have poor coordination due to lack of control in my hands and legs because of this i lost interest in allot of my favorite activities such as writing drawing and some sports plus i was scared of social situations because i worried that my tics would upset others or cause them to treat me differently i often refused to do my work in school because i got so frustrated since i couldnt read or write as fast as i once had been able to or as fast as the other kids sometimes it made learning hard and so my grades went down allot but the teachers here are better able to hep me and so i now have a tutor and extra time for my work while as long as i take my meds now im pretty much tic free i still have problems with my cordination and writing but its getting better and i trust that with time things wil work out for the best

ImagineRepublicCity
February 6th, 2015, 03:43 AM
VT General Hospital :arrow: Uplifting Stories and Messages

It fits a lot better here.

Also, I'm happy that things got better for you~ Are you beginning to gain interest in your favourite activities again?