PDA

View Full Version : Fuuuuuuuuuuu...

Cognizant
January 31st, 2015, 12:54 PM
So my Canon t2i was stolen or very unfortunately misplaced. Right before a major assignment is due for my advanced photo class, too. :(
Anyone have any suggestions for good DSLRs that are cheap? I could always borrow a camera from my school's photo department so it's not urgent, but I'd like one of my own again, y'know?

Horizon
January 31st, 2015, 01:57 PM
How long has it been missing? Have you contacted the school and have friends helping you search? i don't know when your photo assignment is due, but I'd wait a few days before investing in a DSLR. I'm a Nikon user myself, but I do know that the T3 from Canon is cheap and a pretty decent camera. It's actually quite cheap right now, so it could be a temporary camera if you want to get one that's better later, but it's all up to you. This is just my two-cents.

lightPainting
January 31st, 2015, 01:58 PM
Aww im soo sorry to hear that. did you also loss the lens?
So i look on amazon and you can get the same camera model. A canon t2i for 289$. or you can get the camera that i have for 269$ a canon T3, but you would have to buy it used. another option is a canon 50D priced at 334$ (agian...used)
sadly there kinda is no such thing as a "cheap" camera.

SethfromMI
February 3rd, 2015, 04:48 PM
bummer, I am sorry to hear that

Cognizant
February 11th, 2015, 01:59 AM
Aww im soo sorry to hear that. did you also loss the lens?
So i look on amazon and you can get the same camera model. A canon t2i for 289$. or you can get the camera that i have for 269$ a canon T3, but you would have to buy it used. another option is a canon 50D priced at 334$ (agian...used)
sadly there kinda is no such thing as a "cheap" camera.

Sorry for the late reply.

Yep, entire camera is gone including my SD card. I still have my telephoto lens and bag though which is a relief.

I think for the time being I'll just have to borrow a camera from school... I don't have enough money to replace it right now :\

lightPainting
February 14th, 2015, 11:04 AM
Sorry for the late reply.

Yep, entire camera is gone including my SD card. I still have my telephoto lens and bag though which is a relief.

I think for the time being I'll just have to borrow a camera from school... I don't have enough money to replace it right now :\

watch this. it will help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC8CR-5bfrs