PDA

View Full Version : Smoothies

ImCoolBeans
January 21st, 2015, 08:20 PM
What are your favorite smoothie flavors?

My favorite is classic -- strawberry banana.

Deleted User
January 21st, 2015, 08:26 PM
Oh dude, why did you have to bring up smoothies? Now I want one with no way of making one.

Strawberry/banana is my go to but anything with mango beats that right out of the running.

Horatio Nelson
January 21st, 2015, 08:33 PM
Plain banana is my favorite. It's just too good.

ImCoolBeans
January 21st, 2015, 08:34 PM
Oh dude, why did you have to bring up smoothies? Now I want one with no way of making one.

Strawberry/banana is my go to but anything with mango beats that right out of the running.

My family got a "Nutri-bullet" for Christmas, which is awesome for smoothie making, and I made a kiwi, blood orange, and banana smoothie today :P You have to get one, I'm obsessed with it now.

Luminous
January 21st, 2015, 08:36 PM
I'm with Zach, I like banana.

Deleted User
January 21st, 2015, 08:43 PM
My family got a "Nutri-bullet" for Christmas, which is awesome for smoothie making, and I made a kiwi, blood orange, and banana smoothie today :P You have to get one, I'm obsessed with it now.

Oh, mock me why don't you. I'm wounded :( Nah, totally gonna look one of those up... maybe if I get a job I'll buy it as a present for myself.

I mostly just like strawberry/banana 'cause there's that Freshly Squeezed place or something and they make smoothies and a super extra large one in that flavour is always cheaper than the other regular large sized ones. So hey, I'm down with that.

Abyssal Echo
January 21st, 2015, 08:43 PM
Berry is my favorite smoothie (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=207901) :D

Bull
January 21st, 2015, 08:50 PM
love banana pineapple

Uranus
January 21st, 2015, 11:04 PM
I usually like the strawberry smoothie from a certain fast food restaurant (Like McDonald's or something)

Deleted User
January 21st, 2015, 11:06 PM
love banana pineapple

Ooh, I've never tried that. But I'm a sucker for new recipes so I may just write that down... that could be good with some kind of vanilla or peach yogurt too.

conniption
January 21st, 2015, 11:46 PM
I love strawberry and mango smoothies, but I recently tried a kale, spinach, and other stuff I don't remember smoothie from a local smoothie shop and it was the bomb.

Plane And Simple
January 22nd, 2015, 01:41 AM
Give me anything chocolate and I'll be a happy man :)

Deleted User
January 22nd, 2015, 07:00 PM
I love strawberry and mango smoothies, but I recently tried a kale, spinach, and other stuff I don't remember smoothie from a local smoothie shop and it was the bomb.

Spinach? Surprisingly, that actually sounds really good and really healthy.

Give me anything chocolate and I'll be a happy man :)

Try making a strawberry/banana smoothie with a tiny bit of french vanilla yogurt and some chocolate shavings. (I have a feeling you'll like it.)

conniption
January 22nd, 2015, 07:36 PM
Spinach? Surprisingly, that actually sounds really good and really healthy.

Yeah, it's totally healthy and I actually enjoy it, which is surprising since I'm not really into vegetables, much less ones in liquid form. I think it's the pineapple juice that really makes the smoothie.

Deleted User
January 22nd, 2015, 07:43 PM
Yeah, it's totally healthy and I actually enjoy it, which is surprising since I'm not really into vegetables, much less ones in liquid form. I think it's the pineapple juice that really makes the smoothie.

Definitely gonna try that if I can find somewhere that makes them. Or if I eventually get a blender.

Ouija
January 22nd, 2015, 07:46 PM
pomegranate blueberry, otherwise vanilla & banana.

Cognizant
January 23rd, 2015, 01:59 AM
Given that I work at Jamba Juice, it's really hard to choose just one... :P
Probably Jamba Juice's Apple n' Greens is my favorite. It has Apple Juice, Kale, Peaches, Mangos, and Bananas. Super refreshing and modestly healthy.

Abyssal Echo
January 23rd, 2015, 02:37 AM
Try making a strawberry/banana smoothie with a tiny bit of french vanilla yogurt and some chocolate shavings. (I have a feeling you'll like it.)
OMG that sounds sooo good :D

Daniella98
January 23rd, 2015, 02:56 AM
I always base my smoothies on bananas and blueberries. Then I can try out some different flavours on top. But the base is very important

Hideous
January 23rd, 2015, 03:04 PM
Banana is delicious, as well as strawberry and blueberry!

Typho
January 23rd, 2015, 03:06 PM
The mix of apple carrot and orange