PDA

View Full Version : something i wrote quick:)

rileyedens
January 18th, 2015, 07:58 PM
Just something short I wrote :)

As we sat in the meadow, I watched the wind brush her hair back agents her collar bone. Her green eyes sparkled as she watched the colors in the sky move from bright orange to a deep purple. She let out a soft sigh as she sank in the grass, letting her hair swirl in different directions agents the earth. She lay there there still for a few moments until she rolled on to her stomach and picked a daisy.
"Everything's so beautiful, isn't it?" She examined the white blossom and smiled as she sniffed the sweetness of its petals.
"Yeah, it is." I responded looking at her gaze at the flower, compleatly oblivious to the fact, that the most beautiful thing in the meadow that night, was her.

let me know what you think! and sorry i'm not very good with grammar and stuff like that lol

amgb
January 18th, 2015, 09:48 PM
Hey Riley its Redsalt! I love what you wrote there, and I think it's beautiful. You're good at grammar and you're pretty good at writing too~ I enjoy writing as well:)

tasminsmith
January 19th, 2015, 12:07 PM
it sounds just like something in a book you would buy from a book shop its really good

Saint of Sinners
January 22nd, 2015, 09:26 AM
I like it. Gorgeous descriptions. Intricate detail. Exactly what I like in a story.