PDA

View Full Version : Am I part of the cure or am i part of the disease?

Mob Boss
January 18th, 2015, 05:14 PM
http://s21.postimg.org/9n7ak4waf/WP_20150118_017.jpg

tasminsmith
January 18th, 2015, 05:34 PM
wow that's an amazing drawing

Abyssal Echo
January 18th, 2015, 05:51 PM
That's a really good drawing Bridg.

Luminous
January 18th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Wow, that's really nice! Good job Bridge!

Horatio Nelson
January 18th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Omg, Bridge, Stahp.

I love the emotion you captured in the eyes and brow.

Mob Boss
January 18th, 2015, 07:08 PM
Thank you all. :) Sort of have the opportunity to transfer to an art school in August. Been practicing like hell because I have to procure an art portfolio of a few of my pieces that will determine my acceptance.

ImCoolBeans
January 19th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Fantastic, Bridge. Every work of art you post is better than the previous one. You need to start working on good paper!

It is not easy at all to capture emotion in eyes while drawing, painting, or anything of the like, so well done with that. Also, successfully drawing hair is another difficult feat. You accomplished this very well.

Aside from that, your composition is also very interesting, and shows a lot of originality. I love your style. Keep posting your work because it's awesome :D

Mob Boss
January 19th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Fantastic, Bridge. Every work of art you post is better than the previous one. You need to start working on good paper!

It is not easy at all to capture emotion in eyes while drawing, painting, or anything of the like, so well done with that. Also, successfully drawing hair is another difficult feat. You accomplished this very well.

Aside from that, your composition is also very interesting, and shows a lot of originality. I love your style. Keep posting your work because it's awesome :D

Thanks! :D I typically sketch in my sketchpad, but I started sketching this in a notepad and didn't want to restart. Thank you so much. :D Best compliment I've ever gotten on my artwork. I'll definitely keep posting. :yeah:

Abyssal Echo
January 19th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Thanks! :D I typically sketch in my sketchpad, but I started sketching this in a notepad and didn't want to restart. Thank you so much. :D Best compliment I've ever gotten on my artwork. I'll definitely keep posting. :yeah:

Yay! I look forward to seeing your next drawing :D

BraydenD
January 19th, 2015, 04:29 PM
cool

Melodic
January 19th, 2015, 04:30 PM
That is amazing! I hope to see more!

Lottie
January 20th, 2015, 07:06 AM
This is amazing! You are really talented!
How long did it take you?

Mob Boss
January 20th, 2015, 06:15 PM
This is amazing! You are really talented!
How long did it take you?

Thank you :P This took about 2 hours all together.

Uranus
January 21st, 2015, 09:19 AM
This is awesome!

Deleted User
January 21st, 2015, 06:38 PM
Holy crap. This is brilliant, seriously. I honestly wish I could draw on paper. I'm good with a tablet but traditional art? Nah.

amgb
February 22nd, 2015, 02:27 AM
Amazing. I have no words. Except for amazing. And very beautifully expressive. I'd love to see more of your creations~