PDA

View Full Version : guys i need your help please

Dark Unicorn
January 15th, 2015, 11:21 AM
So having posted a few poems and read quite a handful of yours I think you guys know writing is my passion.The thing is I am from a small country in Africa called Zimbabwe and writing,especially the stuff I write won't get me anywhere here.I haven't posted here much lately because of my depression but this idea got me out of my slump.I am on a poetry site and have got NOT a tonne of feedback but all of it has been positive so far.I want to do something about this passion of mine and I need your guys' support.I want to start a blog and I just joined twitter even though I am not a particularly sociable person in order to gain exposure.I read a tonne to improve but I try to stay true to myself.I'd be delighted to know what you guys think and if you have any advice for me.If you want to know more or check out my poems please pm me.I'm really passionate about writing AND writers and I will support you guys right back!

Deleted User
January 15th, 2015, 01:31 PM
I don't think we're allowed to promote things on the forums but I think I'm okay if I say this.

I have a rather large social media presence and I do promote various writers and authors from time to time. If you want to send me some of your stuff or just chat with me about it, I'd be more than willing to help out. :) I know how hard it is to get yourself out there and it takes a lot of help.

My inbox is always open.