PDA

View Full Version : Impulsive reactions.

Periphery
January 10th, 2015, 09:31 AM
So I have no idea on how to actually explain his I'll give it a try.

It happens now and then that my parents ask me something and that without realising it, I completely freak out, become either very angry or very sad. This happened less than 5 minutes ago and I feel like crying but I don't know why.

My parents usually get mad at me and then I have no clue when and I'm just so confused as to what's wrong with me.

SethfromMI
January 10th, 2015, 11:19 AM
well puberty can cause a lot of emotions in teens. however, if and I am not saying you do, but if you have some type of psychological condition, then it could easily increase the already hard emotions you would have to go through dealing with puberty. have you ever possibly talked to a professional

Periphery
January 10th, 2015, 03:46 PM
well puberty can cause a lot of emotions in teens. however, if and I am not saying you do, but if you have some type of psychological condition, then it could easily increase the already hard emotions you would have to go through dealing with puberty. have you ever possibly talked to a professional

I haven't. But these reactions are worse than I make them sound in this post. Just had a major fight with my dad again, resulting in me both yelling and crying, which happened a few minutes ago.

SethfromMI
January 10th, 2015, 11:15 PM
I haven't. But these reactions are worse than I make them sound in this post. Just had a major fight with my dad again, resulting in me both yelling and crying, which happened a few minutes ago.

I would try asking my parents if I could see someone. a counselor or someone who may be able to help you and see if there is more going on than just the usual emotions associated with puberty. it sounds like there is, but I am no way qualified to make such a statement. so try to see if you can go talk to a professional

Periphery
January 11th, 2015, 01:00 AM
I would try asking my parents if I could see someone. a counselor or someone who may be able to help you and see if there is more going on than just the usual emotions associated with puberty. it sounds like there is, but I am no way qualified to make such a statement. so try to see if you can go talk to a professional

Alright. I'll try to talk to my therapist about when I see her again.

SethfromMI
January 11th, 2015, 08:22 PM
Alright. I'll try to talk to my therapist about when I see her again.

It is what I would recommend. they have seen it before and they will have ways and methods they have used in the past to help people in the same situation you are in