PDA

View Full Version : layouts

kirbmanboggle
January 8th, 2015, 05:08 PM
something to fit on your post like you put in your post and...wait it can't really be described one forum i know trust me i'm just doing it for the sugestion not advertizing http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=79612 the idea popped up while i was over there it could add some pizzazz to the site even though it is to help people still its a good idea,its all codeing that you can make yourself its really cool actually .example codeing Look it over and if i advertized by accident I'll edit the post imedietly and have a moderator close it

Living For Love
January 8th, 2015, 05:12 PM
We already have signatures, if that's what you're referring to.

kirbmanboggle
January 8th, 2015, 05:13 PM
We already have signatures, if that's what you're referring to.

no I meen something in the background and over your current text different colors and style if you followed my link the users there their layouts explain it

StoppingTime
January 8th, 2015, 05:45 PM
That site looks fresh out of 2002...we're not going to be implementing anything like this, there's just no reason for it. It looks cluttered and rather unprofessional, two things that we'd like to not come off as.

I've edited the (nonfunctional because you can't use it here) HTML out of your post just so it's easier for others to read.

kirbmanboggle
January 8th, 2015, 05:57 PM
That site looks fresh out of 2002...we're not going to be implementing anything like this, there's just no reason for it. It looks cluttered and rather unprofessional, two things that we'd like to not come off as.

I've edited the (nonfunctional because you can't use it here) HTML out of your post just so it's easier for others to read.

well...thanks for your time then