PDA

View Full Version : Tired and mad.

Leprous
January 5th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Well, yeah, not sure how to start this.

Today is a day I shall never forget. First of all a girl in my class has being a huge bitch, she manages to get the teacher mad at me for no reason, resulting in my parentd getting mad at me, etc. Today I have been put under a crap ton of pressure by my parents, trying to make me the 'perfect student', which I'm not at all.

Also, something not related to school. I'l tired of being a tool. I feel like nobody ever listens to me, not even my parents. But in the end, when they need help, I'll be the first one people ask help from, even though they fucked up by not listening to me in the first place. Would anyone ever fucking text me just to say hello? Not at all. Would anyone ever message me on facebook because they care about how I'm doing? Oh fuck no. But when they need help, they're all over me.

I feel like nobody gives a damn about me anymore. People judge me for my past, for what I've done. I changed allot, if only they would see, if only someone would hear me out. If they would only realise why I'm like this.

They all act like they know what pain is. They have no fucking idea what pain is.

I'm just gonna try to get some sleep now.

Wafflenado
January 5th, 2015, 10:42 PM
You know, sometimes I wonder if my friends are really my friends or just take advantage of my support, and part of its my fault because I can't say no to helping people out. About your parents though, I understand that they expect a lot from you. I mean, any good parent should expect something from their child, but sometimes they're expectations of you are too overbearing. I was having a conversation with a friend at school, mind you her family is very attached to they're Indian culture, about how they expect her to be married, do good in school. and take care of them when they're older. She was sexually assaulted by someone whom she thought was her friend, and her parents say it's her fault because I guess they are very stuck in their old ways. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told her; Don't live your life for anyone else but you, don't let people's expectations of you control you. It is up to you if you want to try and meet they're expectations, but honestly, they can't make you. The only problem with this post is that you can't just assume everyone doesn't know real pain. It is very ignorant and selfish to not acknowledge others' pain just because you believe your pain is worse than others. Everyone experiences pain. Remember that.
I am curious as to what your past is that the feel the need to judge you for it. PM me if you want :)

Wafflenado
January 6th, 2015, 01:43 AM
oh haha, I guess I need to post a bunch of stuff tomorrow lol

Leprous
January 6th, 2015, 11:14 AM
oh haha, I guess I need to post a bunch of stuff tomorrow lol

I can message you but yeah, wouldn't be very usefull.