PDA

View Full Version : is this bullying?

fairmaiden
January 4th, 2015, 08:56 PM
thanks for helping me, mods please close :)

Thunderstorm
January 5th, 2015, 07:43 PM
That is totally bullying. I have been bullied in similar ways. There is no way they should be able to get away with that. I'm glad you are happy where you are now, but you shouldn't have had to change your whole educational environment several times just because of a few nasty teachers and students. I guess it's all in the past now, and I'm glad you're happy.

fairmaiden
January 6th, 2015, 02:15 PM
That is totally bullying. I have been bullied in similar ways. There is no way they should be able to get away with that. I'm glad you are happy where you are now, but you shouldn't have had to change your whole educational environment several times just because of a few nasty teachers and students. I guess it's all in the past now, and I'm glad you're happy.
thank you for always being kind to me :)

Meh Guy
January 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Not only is the bullying, that's borderline child abuse, especially if your parents don't agree with this form of treatment. Judging by you moving schools, I'd say they weren't okay with it. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it because it was either a long time ago or you have nothing to prove. But yeah if stuff like that happens to you in the future, you gotta talk to the principal or your parents.

Thunderstorm
January 6th, 2015, 08:09 PM
thank you for always being kind to me :)

Awwww no problem, cyber friend! :rolleyes:

fairmaiden
January 6th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Awwww no problem, cyber friend! :rolleyes:
aw! :)

Not only is the bullying, that's borderline child abuse, especially if your parents don't agree with this form of treatment. Judging by you moving schools, I'd say they weren't okay with it. Unfortunately there isn't much you can do about it because it was either a long time ago or you have nothing to prove. But yeah if stuff like that happens to you in the future, you gotta talk to the principal or your parents.
Oh well when my headteacher shouted at me I didn't tell my parents because she intimidated me alot, but some blabbermouth parent started talking and laughing about it to my parents, and my parents were shocked immediately and believed my story. My parents talked to my teachers about how they handled the situation and they all remained calm and denied all of it :/ I also asked my teacher for help regarding the other children bullying me but she dismissed it and accused me of being jealous of them. I was also sent to the headteachers office with about 10 other children(some of whom were bullies) and told to stay away from the same girl that locked me outside the door halfnaked, as the headteacher believed I was a bully. I was singled out and accused of hurting that girl, when I never did. Some of the people in that room had tormented that girl, but of course she didn't say anything about it.

And as for the teacher who manhandled me; I was immediately removed from that school and I haven't really heard about her since, although I have a feeling that she's still shouting and roughly pushing students around like she always did. The only reason why the investigators didn't take me seriously was because I had no bruises on my arm, yet I have darker skin and obviously bruises are not likely to show on my skin.

gads
January 6th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Wow, you have suffered a lot.

Meh Guy
January 6th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Oh well when my headteacher shouted at me I didn't tell my parents because she intimidated me alot, but some blabbermouth parent started talking and laughing about it to my parents, and my parents were shocked immediately and believed my story. My parents talked to my teachers about how they handled the situation and they all remained calm and denied all of it :/ I also asked my teacher for help regarding the other children bullying me but she dismissed it and accused me of being jealous of them. I was also sent to the headteachers office with about 10 other children(some of whom were bullies) and told to stay away from the same girl that locked me outside the door halfnaked, as the headteacher believed I was a bully. I was singled out and accused of hurting that girl, when I never did. Some of the people in that room had tormented that girl, but of course she didn't say anything about it.

And as for the teacher who manhandled me; I was immediately removed from that school and I haven't really heard about her since, although I have a feeling that she's still shouting and roughly pushing students around like she always did. The only reason why the investigators didn't take me seriously was because I had no bruises on my arm, yet I have darker skin and obviously bruises are not likely to show on my skin.

Yeah, that's the thing with being a kid, it's sometimes hard to believe them. But your parents seem to know what's up and it's just the school system that's fucked you over. The problem with witnesses... No one wants to get involved.

fairmaiden
January 6th, 2015, 11:13 PM
Yeah, that's the thing with being a kid, it's sometimes hard to believe them. But your parents seem to know what's up and it's just the school system that's fucked you over. The problem with witnesses... No one wants to get involved.
I know right, it sucks :/ But at least it's pretty much over now I guess :) Thank you loads for helping me :)