PDA

View Full Version : Miracles do happen

Thunderstorm
January 3rd, 2015, 04:00 PM
This story you may have heard of, on the news or whatever, about a 7 year-old girl who managed to survive a deadly plane crash that killed her parents, sister and cousin. The girl walked 3/4 of a mile, barefoot, covered in blood, to a stranger's house for help. She was walking on broken trees in a forest in the dead of night in sub-freezing temperatures. Yet, she made it to a strangers house, who called an ambulance and proceeded to care for her wounds. As sad as it is that now she is orphaned, she is one of the bravest people I know more than most grown men, firefighters and policemen alike.

So when you feel like you can't do it anymore, remember this girl, who had an extremely strong desire to live, and say to yourself "If she can walk three-quarters of a mile, covered in blood, barefoot in a dark forest in freezing cold temperatures, so can I."

averygamerdude
January 3rd, 2015, 07:22 PM
This story you may have heard of, on the news or whatever, about a 7 year-old girl who managed to survive a deadly plane crash that killed her parents, sister and cousin. The girl walked 3/4 of a mile, barefoot, covered in blood, to a stranger's house for help. She was walking on broken trees in a forest in the dead of night in sub-freezing temperatures. Yet, she made it to a strangers house, who called an ambulance and proceeded to care for her wounds. As sad as it is that now she is orphaned, she is one of the bravest people I know more than most grown men, firefighters and policemen alike.

So when you feel like you can't do it anymore, remember this girl, who had an extremely strong desire to live, and say to yourself "If she can walk three-quarters of a mile, covered in blood, barefoot in a dark forest in freezing cold temperatures, so can I."

I highly doubt I can start the third world war all by myself. :/ Besides, I wouldn't be willing to do that, because I don't wanna live.

SethfromMI
January 3rd, 2015, 10:23 PM
such an an amazing story, you can't help but smile at a story like this

Body odah Man
January 4th, 2015, 05:31 AM
@^
Yeah. That girl brings hope to us all

averygamerdude
January 4th, 2015, 05:09 PM
@^
Yeah. That girl brings hope to us all

Not me.

Periphery
January 5th, 2015, 03:11 PM
Not me.

Could you try to remain positive for once? Just try.

amgb
January 5th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Gee that is one inspirational story I just read there. Thanks for posting it ~

averygamerdude
January 5th, 2015, 10:16 PM
Could you try to remain positive for once? Just try.

Sorry, but I don't see the world through rose-tinted glasses.

thatcountrykid
January 6th, 2015, 03:28 PM
Sorry, but I don't see the world through rose-tinted glasses.

Well try not to bring every body down about it?

averygamerdude
January 6th, 2015, 05:59 PM
Well try not to bring every body down about it?

Why does everyone gotta bring me down about having relationships, watching satellite television, having a blast, and not to mention, hating me for having a different opinion, thinking I'm a cannibalistic killer, for not liking America, etc.?

Deleted User
January 6th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Why does everyone gotta bring me down about having relationships, watching satellite television, having a blast, and not to mention, hating me for having a different opinion, thinking I'm a cannibalistic killer, for not liking America, etc.?

Come on dude, this whole section is for inspirational, uplifting, and feel-good messages. If you don't agree, you have a bunch of other sections to post in. Just let us have the positivity in this one, okay? This isn't about you, it's about the whole message of this section.

thatcountrykid
January 6th, 2015, 07:10 PM

Nobody here thinks that of you. We've all tried to help and be nice to you but you just hold onto this negativity. Let everyone else have a place away from it for once. Damn.

David_L2
January 15th, 2015, 05:10 PM
That's crazy and amazing!

notjustarandomgirl
January 24th, 2015, 04:17 PM
this is very very uplifting. Cheered me up right now