PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm paranoid - constantly.

MattyMattyy
January 2nd, 2015, 07:58 PM
Hi, I'm gonna cut to the chase and say why I think I suffer from paranoia. I feel like I am constantly under threat by terrorists and demonic souls. (Yea, I feel Satan is going to take over me). Anyway, the first time I have ever actually thought that I should take this seriously was this morning when I heard a click upstairs (turned out to be the radiator) and I walked slowly upstairs not making a sound and I quickly flung open the bathroom door to make sure nobody was behind it. I did that to all the rooms until I was confident nobody was up there. I am constantly paranoid that there is someone else that I don't want in the house. All help is appreciated, thanks. ;)

orchadork
January 4th, 2015, 02:26 PM
I'm assuming you're around my age, so if you are then it is completely normal. I am, and a few of my friends are. It's a stage trust me. I used to go into all the rooms of my house turn on all the lights, check behind curtains, and shower curtains, I must've looked crazy. Long story short, you are fine nothing to worry about.

MattyMattyy
January 4th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Thanks. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that :)

lemondrop
January 7th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Meh,you shouldn't worry about that, i used to think that somebody stalks on me outside my window,but just a feeling..

SethfromMI
January 10th, 2015, 02:18 PM
if that is true than you need to see a counselor or someone who can help you with your problems. that type of thinking is often a result of a psychological problem which you cannot help and will not usually just go away on its own or because you tried very hard