PDA

View Full Version : upon a midnight star

AdolescentBoyBlue
January 2nd, 2015, 05:49 AM
I wish upon a midnight star my heart would fit in this hollow mold.
I hope the lunar light will help me find the pulse that scattered.
And if it were a dream that I created this midnight star would be a summer glow.
The voice I have would tear through land and let everyone know "im not an echo I'm a voice".
your hand would fit in mine and we would laugh all night. Our blood would flow into an ocean of peace.
But no. no.no.no.
this heart is shattered and lost.
This voice is just ignored.
And your hand goes right through mine while I cry all night.
And our blood? Its just a river that splits into a lake of rage.
there will never be a summer glow because that's all it is
a wish upon a mid night star.

normalperson
January 2nd, 2015, 06:19 AM
i'm not really into poetry but that was pretty good, i sure couldn't do anything like that. :)

AdolescentBoyBlue
January 2nd, 2015, 06:27 AM
Haha thanks me neither,I just like to write,and the first phrase has been stuck in my head for a while so I just decided to go with whatever came to mind

normalperson
January 2nd, 2015, 09:33 AM
Haha thanks me neither,I just like to write,and the first phrase has been stuck in my head for a while so I just decided to go with whatever came to mind

well that's the only poetry i've listened to recently that i like although poetry is only really personal and means something if the writer is the one singing(?) it so even if you ever make one and someone else doesn't like it, you are really the only one that understands it right. ;)

Side-note: i'd rather see this then all the shitty rapping garbage most people prefer.