PDA

View Full Version : There is hope

Body odah Man
December 23rd, 2014, 03:17 PM
This thread is for everyone suffering from masturbation addiction and/or lack of friends.

I used to suffer, and still slightly do, from both things. While the first thing can still be an issue, I've finally found friends I'm rlly thankful for all of a sudden and I'm rlly grateful. They let me (sometimes) hang out with them and they always are there for support :) So if you don't have enough friends DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! you will find some without even looking :)

As for the first thing, it's gotten a lot better. Just take it in kiddy steps and after a while the addiction lessons.

So yeah, there is hope!

CosmicNoodle
December 23rd, 2014, 03:23 PM
I'm trying to figure out if you mean an actual addiction, that causes a problem, or a Christan/creationist/family friendly idea of masturbait addiction. Which is it? Because one is perfectly healthy, and the other is actually a problem.

Nice message I suppose

Body odah Man
December 24th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Either one. Doesn't rlly matter

SethfromMI
December 29th, 2014, 03:42 PM
there is always hope. when one loses hope, that is when very bad decisions are often made. never lose hope

Uranus
December 29th, 2014, 04:25 PM
there is always hope. when one loses hope, that is when very bad decisions are often made. never lose hope

^ I agree with Seth. (Seems like we agree alot)

Never lose hope! It's always there, even if we don't always see it

Body odah Man
December 30th, 2014, 05:27 AM
^ I agree with Seth. (Seems like we agree alot)

Never lose hope! It's always there, even if we don't always see it

Yep. Apt, very apt.