PDA

View Full Version : the art of drugs

Broken Toy
December 16th, 2014, 04:54 PM
IM not condoning drug use.

But does anyone else find it really interesting to watch people prepping lines of mkat (basically just sniffing drugs, don't know if America, or even south England has mkat) or making a water bong? Just saying

mrmee
December 16th, 2014, 08:54 PM
mkat sounds like snorting, but you can snort almost anything. -America

I dont think its really that interesting to watch someone make a bong or line a snort, unless they're already stoned lol

CosmicNoodle
December 16th, 2014, 09:15 PM

I've watched someone sniff powdered sugar thinking that it was cocain, retards.

Unless I too am very high, I don't really care about other people doing drugs, more do I find it interesting.

And yes, we have most all over the UK, its not a noth thing. Strong tea and cider are noth thongs, drugs have no borders

mrmee
December 16th, 2014, 09:25 PM
I've watched someone sniff powdered sugar thinking that it was cocain, retards.

Unless I too am very high, I don't really care about other people doing drugs, more do I find it interesting.

And yes, we have most all over the UK, its not a noth thing. Strong tea and cider are noth thongs, drugs have no borders

People snort powdered sugar on purpose XD

CosmicNoodle
December 17th, 2014, 07:45 AM
People snort powdered sugar on purpose XD

No, this guy genuinely thought it was cocain...he was never the sharpest tool in the box.

Broken Toy
December 17th, 2014, 01:52 PM

I dont think its really that interesting to watch someone make a bong or line a snort, unless they're already stoned lol

mkat is snorting, and i just mean water bongs when they using tinnies, not just like a proper bong

ImCoolBeans
December 18th, 2014, 12:11 AM
This thread is neither helpful, nor asking for any kind of help. Please keep threads appropriate in the Drugs and Meds section. :locked: