PDA

View Full Version : Snow

ImCoolBeans
December 14th, 2014, 11:44 AM
How do you all feel about snow? Are there any of us who have never seen/experienced snow?

I used to love snow when I was younger, but now snow means hardcore shoveling and that, I do not like :P

Lost in the Echo
December 14th, 2014, 11:46 AM
I fucking love snow! It's beautiful :D Definitely one of my favorite things about winter.

SethfromMI
December 14th, 2014, 11:49 AM
I do love it...just not in april haha

Typho
December 14th, 2014, 11:50 AM
I like it, i hope we'll have snow this Christmas

Luminous
December 14th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Ughhhh we get lots and lots of snow, it's so gross. I hate the cold and driving is miserable and we're shoveling for hours on end and get snowed into our house and just no.

Horatio Nelson
December 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM
I love it, it's like a special treat that only comes a few times a year.

I can only see it up in the mountains though. :P

boringkid
December 14th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Well living in NY, you kinda get used to the snow lol, i like it, until I have to shovel :(

Uranus
December 14th, 2014, 01:30 PM
I love snow!! It's awesome!! Unfortunately I now live in Georgia so we do mot get much here. Usually an inch or two which lasts for a few days then its gone. But I really love snow!!

Malibu_Barbie
December 14th, 2014, 01:34 PM
I love snow but I have hardly seen any this year so I can't go skiing yet.:(

PinkFloyd
December 14th, 2014, 01:50 PM
Even though I'm a skier, I hate it with a burning passion. It makes everything all slippery and terrible.

azure moonstone
December 14th, 2014, 02:41 PM
I like snow, because I think it's pretty....but only for a few hours.

Then it can go away. I don't want it anymore.

Elysium
December 14th, 2014, 02:59 PM
I love the snow :D Once it starts to collect in dirty, icy, disgusting piles, though, I don't really need it anymore.

Plane And Simple
December 14th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Love it! We don't get any though which sucks, but I really like it.

Abyssal Echo
December 14th, 2014, 03:29 PM
I love to look at it. My dogs love to play in it. At the end of the day all it means to me is hours of shoveling and slippery roads.

Karkat
December 14th, 2014, 04:08 PM
I hate snow
I hate winter
Nopenopenopenopenope

Melodic
December 14th, 2014, 08:19 PM
It's only wonderful in photography. :lol:

Hideous
December 14th, 2014, 11:06 PM
It might look pretty from a distance but then the snow turns into slush and dark and blocks off the sidewalks :(

Dalcourt
December 14th, 2014, 11:17 PM
I never have experienced that nice fluffy snow you see in pictures. It doesn't snow where I live. I just know this slushy, dirty wetness and I don't like that. So I guess snow is just nice in pictures but not necessarily in real life.

James Dean
December 14th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Opinion has changed on it. When I was younger I kinda liked it, now when I go visit some family back east sometimes I cannot stand the snow and can't wait to get back to the beach and sun.

ImCoolBeans
December 15th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Opinion has changed on it. When I was younger I kinda liked it, now when I go visit some family back east sometimes I cannot stand the snow and can't wait to get back to the beach and sun.

That's how I am too. I used to love it when I was younger, now I can't stand it. It's freezing, wet, slippery, and heavy to shovel. Nothing I like about that lol

Typhlosion
December 15th, 2014, 10:22 PM
It's too cold and it's hell if it enters your clothing.

It looks good until you go out to the streets to see that dirty brown and black snow.

Cognizant
December 15th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Snow is fun for a short while, but at the same time, I'm really glad it doesn't snow in the majority of California... :P

Nayef.al
December 16th, 2014, 01:25 PM
I never see Snow so far hope one day i can see and touch

BlackParadePixie
December 16th, 2014, 01:43 PM
I haven't seen snow in years...but I love it!

Tony_777
December 17th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Well.. For me, it's a great experience... of course, the shoveling makes it a little different, but... i do thinkg i really love snow..

eli_w
December 20th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Beautiful and melancholy

Other than that shit snow on the sides of roads cars cause

Saint of Sinners
December 21st, 2014, 08:34 AM
Never experienced it, and from what i've heard from friends, that's a good thing. Reserving my judgement though....

riverboy
December 21st, 2014, 09:40 AM
I love snow at first but by March I hate it.

Babs
December 21st, 2014, 11:47 PM
Fuck snow. It fucks up everything, every single winter.

DisneyPrincess27
December 24th, 2014, 06:45 PM
I've only seen snow once. But I love it!! I wish that it would snow where I live

CosmicNoodle
December 24th, 2014, 07:16 PM
I hate the fucking stuff, we get about 2-3ft of it usually, so I'm completely sick of it.

SethfromMI
December 28th, 2014, 10:05 AM
I am waiting for it to snow

mai-rin
December 28th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I hate it.
I hate it so much.

Luckily we didn't get any last winter, and we haven't had any yet here this winter either.There are reports that some parts of England have it though.

And they can damn well keep it.

Beth
December 28th, 2014, 10:44 AM
I really don't mind the snow but actually love it. So beautiful how it glistening on the trees on a sunny day. Or the glistening on a clear moonlite night. What I hate is the bitter cold that comes with it. Especially when I see mom and dad working long days with overtime hours just to pay the heat bills.

twirlgurl
December 28th, 2014, 10:50 PM
I hate snow
I hate winter
Nopenopenopenopenope

EGG-ZACTICALLY!!!

The ONLY time i like snow is when it causes school to close. Other then that, i hate it. Its cold and messy and i dont have any cute outfits that work in snow.

It is pretty when you first wake up and nothing messed it up, but then i wish it would all melt. Give me 80 degrees, some tanning oil and lots of sun, and im happy happy.

TroyH
December 29th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Snow is cool on Christmas. That's it really. Other than that it can stay away.

Positive of snow:
-It looks pretty for like 12 hours tops
-Classes cancelled

Negatives of snow:
-Shoveling
-Not being able to drive
-Mom nagging me about driving
-Not being able to run
-Mom nagging me about running
-Nobody EVER shovels their sidewalks so when the roads do clear you have to run in the road
-People drive even more like idiots than they usually do
-In college when class is cancelled professors just tell you to read the book and then do homework without them explaining it. So yay no class but fuck because all of your classes that you missed just became more difficult for that week

Pablo
January 4th, 2015, 08:45 PM
Love snow, but we haven't gotten much this winter so far which is disappointing.

Faolan
January 4th, 2015, 09:51 PM
It's nice in moderation. Otherwise it sucks.

Hollywood
January 4th, 2015, 10:55 PM
I love snow, but I haven't seen any in five years. I did see a lot of ice last year though, and I can confirm that it's not nearly as fun (or soft) as snow. 0/10 would not recommend.

TheN3rdyOutcast
January 4th, 2015, 11:37 PM
SNOOOOOWWWW!
I love it so much.... I don't know if I'd love it enough to fuck it though.
(Sarcastic joke is sarcastic)

Princess4Life
January 6th, 2015, 01:08 AM
I love snow so much!!! I still build snowmen and have snowball fights with friends if we get enough snow lol :D

jssixna
January 6th, 2015, 03:29 AM
Where I'm from, it doesn't snow. But when we go to the mountains where there's a lot of snow it's super fun and you can do shit loads of stuff in the snow. I love it

amgb
January 12th, 2015, 05:05 AM
Haha I love how the second option is 'fuck snow'. But yeah I love the snow it's beautiful and would be nice to live in, provided it's not too freezing:P

mychalo
January 14th, 2015, 07:38 PM
I like snow, for awhile, then around Feb ready for it to go away and warm up.

Dennis98
January 19th, 2015, 06:07 PM
I like it , it has something special that I can't describe , and it makes me feel special ..

tasminsmith
January 19th, 2015, 06:08 PM
I love snow weve only had it once

Beth
January 19th, 2015, 06:11 PM
I love snow also. I love to take my little brother out to play in it.

Deleted User
January 19th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Fuck snow. It was fun as a kid but it's not fun once you experience having to shovel by yourself during a Canadian winter.

xXl0sth0peXx
January 24th, 2015, 12:46 PM
I liked it as a kid but now it's a pain in the ass. It means rough driving conditions and idiot drivers, shoveling and brushing off cars, pain flares, work problems and overall being really cold and annoying. I still think it's pretty as it's falling but it just means nothing really fun and annoying stuff.

Cognizant
January 24th, 2015, 01:02 PM
I recant what I said earlier. The only thing I like about snow is this song.. ;)

o7MhpFF1vv0

Natasha
January 25th, 2015, 11:39 AM
I like snow when it's deep enough for them to close school for the day. If there's not a lot around it's just a nuisance and ruins my shoes.

LilEmma
January 31st, 2015, 10:20 AM
I like snow when it's deep enough for them to close school for the day. If there's not a lot around it's just a nuisance and ruins my shoes.

Here they never close schools because of snow... There would not be much school in winter! :D
Snow is cold and wet. Only good thing about it is that its not as dark when there is snow on ground. It is also very expensive to roads and streets open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVzLi5a2nbM

Katie96xox
February 5th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Definitely fuck snow. I've only seen it once when I was on holidays in Europe in December a few years ago and it was fun to play in for the first couple of hours and then it was just cold, wet, slippery, got my shoes dirty, and was fucking annoying for the next two weeks.

Excalibur
February 5th, 2015, 12:28 PM
Oh my fucking gosh, I love snow. Where I live (in the South), we NEVER get snow, so when we do get it, it's like Heaven.

pjones
February 8th, 2015, 12:33 PM
have never seen snow

Meh Guy
February 14th, 2015, 11:08 AM
As the poll option said; Fuck snow.

Canadian Dream
February 15th, 2015, 12:59 AM
As a true Canadian I do love snow... there is a surprising amount of us that are like fuck snow though. We've been lacking snow though so hopefully we're getting more of it next year.

Failed Algebra
February 15th, 2015, 06:18 PM
I love it. but this year for some reason i am just tired of all the cold. I sound like my parents LOL

Iam-Marie
June 30th, 2015, 01:08 PM
I do NOT like snow. It is cold, smooth that one falls, wet, - uncomfortable

Definitely fuck snow. I've only seen it once when I was on holidays in Europe in December a few years ago and it was fun to play in for the first couple of hours and then it was just cold, wet, slippery, got my shoes dirty, and was fucking annoying for the next two weeks.

:yes: oh yes, I agree with you :yes:

azure moonstone
June 30th, 2015, 01:53 PM
I do NOT like snow. It is cold, smooth that one falls, wet, - uncomfortable

:yes: oh yes, I agree with you :yes:

Please do not post in threads with more than two months of inactivity. :locked: