PDA

View Full Version : Vegetarian

Nayef.al
December 12th, 2014, 06:04 PM
i am not Vegetation but i would like to know how many of you are Vegetariern
And when yes with how old you stop eat meat ?

CosmicNoodle
December 13th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Try to take me meet from me and I will likely attack you.

Nayef.al
December 14th, 2014, 01:16 AM
I think not many Vegetarian people here !!

Guitarguy9
February 3rd, 2015, 12:13 PM
Don't do it. I've never met a healthy-looking vegetarian.

SethfromMI
February 3rd, 2015, 12:49 PM
I love meat way too much to ever even consider becoming one

Abyssal Echo
February 3rd, 2015, 12:56 PM
I'm with SethfromMI I like meat too much to consider becoming one.
I know some vegetarians and personally met a vegan chef (http://www.chefmarkanthony.com) and they do make some really good food.

SethfromMI
February 3rd, 2015, 12:58 PM
I'm with SethfromMI I like meat too much to consider becoming one.
I know some vegetarians and personally met a vegan chef (http://www.chefmarkanthony.com) and they do make some really good food.

oh for sure. I love a good salad and other dishes. but there are just too many good meats out there to not eat it anymore

Uranus
February 3rd, 2015, 01:59 PM
Oh hell nah! I ain't never gon give up meat! I love meat! (Don't you even dare say 'Thats what she said' ) :D

Unknwn
February 3rd, 2015, 03:25 PM
Last year when I was a senior in high school, I took AP Environmental Science. One project we did, we had to try out a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle for an entire week. Most people went vegetarian, but I wanted to go all the way so I went vegan. I was hungry the entire week XD I don't usually eat a lot of meat, so that aspect wasn't much of a problem, but the real trouble was finding actual things that I could eat lol
So basically vegans, along with meat, do not eat anything that comes from animals like eggs, milk, cheese, honey, and stuff like that. Basically, I was stuck eating beans, vegetables, fruit, rice, and stuff like that for the entire week--which is fine, but since it's not what I was used to eating, I was usually always hungry and tired xD Literally the day after the week was over, I ate a double cheeseburger lmao
So yeah, that was my experience being vegan. I don't think such a lifestyle is for me lol

Typhlosion
February 7th, 2015, 07:27 PM
I used to be vegetarian since my whole family only cooked vegetarian. When I wen to the frat vegetarianism wasn't an option. Guess I'm not any more.
I don't really mind being/not being a vegetarian.

Typho
February 7th, 2015, 07:55 PM
I'm not vegetarian and i'm not planning to become one

TheGentleHerbivore
February 8th, 2015, 10:21 AM
I am vegetarian, I stopped eating meat at age eleven.

Deleted User
February 8th, 2015, 03:14 PM
I never really stopped eating meat. I don't consider myself vegetarian but I rarely eat meat unless it is prepared by someone else or I'm eating out. It's more of a "treat" for me than part of my diet. Sometimes I'll make a ham sandwich or something if there's really nothing else in the house but I guess I could be called a vegetarian by some people.

Thunderstorm
February 8th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I have a friend who is vegetarian. All she eats is tofu, pizza and pasta- not the healthiest lifestyle but that's how she's been raised. Her brothers and father are not vegetarians though.

I eat a decent amount of meet but even more chicken, therefore I'd have trouble with the vegetarian lifestyle. I could never give up my hamburgers, filet mignon , T-bone steak, porterhouse, or chicken skewers. No thank you.

Jkat547
March 1st, 2015, 09:02 PM
Once I move out or graduate I will become a vegetarian. I have seen how Tyson and all other big meat companies process their food and it is disgusting! Plus I love animals. Most vegetarians or vegans take supplements and some don't but taken or not one can be healthy and be a vegetarian or vegan. I would already be but my mom cooks everything with meat.

MeliWelli
March 2nd, 2015, 06:13 AM
I just started trying but its tough! Can't expect my mom to make special meals for me all the time, and I'm not that great in the kitchen. I can only eat so many tofu and veggie stir frys lol

mrmee
March 3rd, 2015, 11:56 PM
I don't think I've ever gone an entire day without eating meat. Usually my dinner is a big pile of venison steaks with a few sides

JamesSuperBoy
March 4th, 2015, 04:23 AM
Not me. But any change can be good as long as people stay healthy and eat properly.

I think more people should try a veg diet but its such a huge change and can be difficult to organise.

cami
March 4th, 2015, 12:01 PM
I've been a vegetarian for almost a year now. Usually I cook my own food and I've learned a lot more about cooking and new dishes ^^

IconoclasticHeretic
March 10th, 2015, 09:27 PM
I never really stopped eating meat. I don't consider myself vegetarian but I rarely eat meat unless it is prepared by someone else or I'm eating out. It's more of a "treat" for me than part of my diet. Sometimes I'll make a ham sandwich or something if there's really nothing else in the house but I guess I could be called a vegetarian by some people.

You are not and no, nobody could.

Once I move out or graduate I will become a vegetarian. I have seen how Tyson and all other big meat companies process their food and it is disgusting! Plus I love animals. Most vegetarians or vegans take supplements and some don't but taken or not one can be healthy and be a vegetarian or vegan. I would already be but my mom cooks everything with meat.
I just started trying but its tough! Can't expect my mom to make special meals for me all the time, and I'm not that great in the kitchen. I can only eat so many tofu and veggie stir frys lol

Make your own damn food, it's not that hard.

Jkat547
March 12th, 2015, 06:33 AM
You are not and no, nobody could.

Make your own damn food, it's not that hard.

I normally cook all the food in the house but my mom wont eat it without meat. she buys the food still so I will cook it how she likes it.:yeah:

IconoclasticHeretic
March 12th, 2015, 01:56 PM
I normally cook all the food in the house but my mom wont eat it without meat. she buys the food still so I will cook it how she likes it.:yeah:

Then tell her to make her own damn food.