PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks Holiday Drinks

dontfiguremeout
December 4th, 2014, 10:12 AM
Alright people, start naming your favorite Satarbucks Holiday Drinks!!! Mine is Peppermint Hot Chocolate! :P

Horatio Nelson
December 4th, 2014, 10:30 AM
The only thing I get from Starbucks is a white chocolate mocha. Don't like anything else there. :P

CosmicNoodle
December 4th, 2014, 12:22 PM
I have better things to spend my money on than giving it to a conglomerate company known for its pretentiousness and tax avoiding. Also, who the fuck in there right mind is willing to spend 8 on a crappy cup of coffee?

Karkat
December 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I tried the gingerbread latte recently, that's pretty nice. :D

Also like the creme brle whatever if I remember correctly. LOVE the white chocolate mocha and salted caramel drinks (esp the hot chocolate).

dontfiguremeout
December 4th, 2014, 06:34 PM
I have better things to spend my money on than giving it to a conglomerate company known for its pretentiousness and tax avoiding. Also, who the fuck in there right mind is willing to spend 8 on a crappy cup of coffee?

Umm not to sound rude at all, but this thread is for people to put down what they like at Starbucks and not to voice their opinion of how they don't like it.

Cognizant
December 4th, 2014, 10:13 PM
I tried the gingerbread latte recently, that's pretty nice. :D

Also like the creme brle whatever if I remember correctly. LOVE the white chocolate mocha and salted caramel drinks (esp the hot chocolate).

Yassssss omg all of those drinks <3

Elysium
December 4th, 2014, 11:08 PM
I'm all for a nice, simple hot chocolate :)

James Dean
December 5th, 2014, 04:00 AM
I don't really drink coffee, not trying to be a downer so I'll probably just get the Unsweetened Passion Fruit Tea. It's still kinda festive right. :P lol.

rtw1997
December 18th, 2014, 06:22 PM
Eggnog latte.