PDA

View Full Version : Polls

Uranus
December 3rd, 2014, 05:47 PM
(Unless I'm blind I don't think there is the option..)

Is there any way to actually edit your poll in a thread?
I was just going through something and I don't believe there is an option to actually edit the polls. I believe it would be a good idea to have because if you can't..and there's a spelling error...then well...yea... Is there a way to edit them? Or nah?

Horatio Nelson
December 3rd, 2014, 06:48 PM
As far as I know there isn't.

But you can always ask a Mod or Admin to fix it for you.

azure moonstone
December 3rd, 2014, 06:53 PM
If there is something you wish to modify on a poll, you can just contact any senior staff member. Currently there is no way to edit your own poll.

Uranus
December 3rd, 2014, 06:55 PM
Is it possible for the Staff to do some research/work to actually enable us to actually edit the polls?? I don't understand why we can't actually edit them... If senior staff can edit...why can't we??

StoppingTime
December 3rd, 2014, 07:15 PM
That's just how vBulletin is set up. The permissions to "manage polls" (edit them) are currently only available for global moderators and administrators. There's no setting to allow regular users to edit polls, and as far as I'm aware there's no mod that allows us to change this.

As mentioned, just send a quick PM to a senior staff member and ask them to change it, at least one of us is usually on at any given time :P

ImagineRepublicCity
December 4th, 2014, 11:09 PM
ANd though it's not really a problem, members can modify the results just be changing the options.

hockeyfan
December 21st, 2014, 03:05 PM
We should b able to edit our polls. Answers change over time.