PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this goes here but I need to get this out

Steffanie2020
November 30th, 2014, 04:39 PM
It happened when I was 8 or 9 years old (I don't remember what age exectly) when my big cousin ask me if I wanted to see his "area". I didn't know what to say or what I was thinking but I said sure and he showed me. He then asked me if I wanted to touch him but I refused because I thought it was wrong or bad to but he kept asking and pressuring me to so I did because I just wanted him to leave me alone. After I did he wanted to see my "area" and said that it was only fair if I showed him and let him touch me. Me being stupid, I let him and it continued 2 or 3 more times. since then he would always touch me and make me watch him touch himself. I'm 16 now and I haven't seen him since I was 13 but he recently had his 18th birthday a couple of days ago and I started to remember everything he did to me. I never told anyone because I learned to block it out I guess. I'm kinda confused about the whole thing NOW but I don't understand why I'm thinking about it so late... I don't know if this makes sense or not but... Yeah

BabyGMarie
November 30th, 2014, 05:23 PM
I think the best thing to do is tell someone, so they know what was going on & what he was doing to you

Nayef.al
December 3rd, 2014, 06:24 PM
I think is very dificult situation but you should tell somone when you not want tell family member tell close friend